News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Will be back ! Suggestions made* !

Started by RedKetchup, November 03, 2016, 03:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOtherMicheal

Quote from: grammycat on February 17, 2017, 08:50:28 AM
Paeng-probably stupid question on my part, but what is KKKK? 
KKKK
Kralyerg's Kave of Krazy Kontraptions. It's not actually a single mod but a page of mods on the Black Liquid site
http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/category/11-kralyergs-kave-of-krazy-kontraptions/

RedKetchup

Quote from: TheOtherMicheal on February 17, 2017, 10:19:34 AM
Quote from: grammycat on February 17, 2017, 08:50:28 AM
Paeng-probably stupid question on my part, but what is KKKK? 
KKKK
Kralyerg's Kave of Krazy Kontraptions. It's not actually a single mod but a page of mods on the Black Liquid site
http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/category/11-kralyergs-kave-of-krazy-kontraptions/

oh ! i thought it was Ketchup,  Ketchup,  Ketchup,  Ketchup
ROFLMAO
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

grammycat

:-[ Thank you TheOtherMicheal-I really should have known that.  I like your interpretation too Ketchup!

Paeng

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 17, 2017, 05:58:06 AMTHE Master !!

Oh, I just keep a running count of all published mods on my website...  ;)

That doesn't mean I download or use all of them - actually I only use a small fraction, in varying mixtures... maybe 20 to 30 in any given game (not counting plain overrides).

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

elemental

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 17, 2017, 09:08:21 AM

i just finished the horses and i made also some seperated water for the horses.

Your horses look good. Do they all have saddles, or are there some without saddles?

RedKetchup

Quote from: elemental on February 17, 2017, 01:31:40 PM
Quote from: RedKetchup on February 17, 2017, 09:08:21 AM

i just finished the horses and i made also some seperated water for the horses.

Your horses look good. Do they all have saddles, or are there some without saddles?

they have light saddles since it is from a training camp mod theme. The .pngs of the horses textures have some "shadows" where the saddles go so i couldn't take them out unless i would have edited the .pngs.

elemental

I'm willing to have a look at the pngs for you if you want. I've got a lot of experience with image manipulation. If you would like me to have a go just message me with a link or post them here.  :)

RedKetchup

RedKetchup

i edited, modified, posted all the info of each mods i did release in the Discussions 1.0.7
i almost took 2 hours to do that . i hate that part lol.
let me know if i forgot some details lol.

RedKetchup

so i am back to CityRoads now :P

wow i am impress about all the work these little pieces are doing  :o they are so nice !
and in same time... it is sooooooo long time ago i did this... i have a bit hard to get back in the bath lol
kinda lost alot ^^

my plan is to re-enable the diagonal i made back in time but i need to fix them.
i disabled them cause the "digging" in diagonal was extremly bad so i had an idea: what if the diagonal dont dig at all ? (only the non-diagonal)
i would need to push higher at ground level the diagonal and make the soft turns to reach the diagonal height at one turn while keeping to be below at the other end to meet the non-diagonal :)

also back in time, i didnt know how to do ghosted pieces... so many of the "1 tiles" pieces can be ghosted and be put everywhere to meet all your city designs.

RedKetchup

i think after a couple of hours testing and moving vertex dots ....

i think it is now alot more acceptable :)

TheOtherMicheal

That's looking really good. Hopefully this will also encourage people to make some more buildings that can be placed diagonally  ;D

RedKetchup

i finished both textures of the 3x3 tiles.

also all the sets are lacking of "soft turn left" pieces, they all have soft turn right, but no turn to the other side^^

Necora

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 18, 2017, 09:51:05 AM
i think after a couple of hours testing and moving vertex dots ....

I swear when I look around my house all I can see is little dots in the corners of every structure...

RedKetchup

City Roads has been posted with diagonals ! more than 8 hours work for it today  :'(
3 tiles width gone easy, pieces were made, just add to tweak it OK so they finally look good.
4 tiles width weren't done, and was alot harder to make them look good :( they arent perfect like the 3 tiles width but i really have enough ^^

NEXT!!