[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

QueryEverything

@embx61 I know I said this in PM - but, it's only worthy I say so here too - I can't thank you enough, that little farm irrigation piece is just ...  amazeballs!!

I am completely thrilled that the idea has come together in the way that it has, and you've been able to do it - it looks fantastic!!!  I like both the water textures, I haven't made a decision as to which is my favourite, I'm still just thrilled that you managed to get the farm irrigation working :D

I wonder - that little wood bridge - is that stand alone, or a part of the irrigation piece?
I have been hunting for a good land bridge for a while, and put a request out a month or so back, and wonder - until a larger one has been done - that may actually fill a small gap in my needs.  ....  thoughts??
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1758.0
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

embx61

The bridge is part of the channel.

I will later make that bridge ghosted so you can place it anywhere.

QueryEverything

@embx61  that would be excellent!!  That bridge is lovely and well suited to the mod (of course, lol) :) 
No rush :D

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

embx61

I can make the bridge longer too.

How long you want it? It is now 3 tiles long(steps, landing, steps, or can make a little set like 3 4 and 5tiles long.

QueryEverything

A little set would be lovely, I normally would be interested to step over my long conveyor belt stockpiles (1x30), and similar.
But, making little ponds for things too with the riffles mods, I could see a use for longer sets. :)

Also, intime - I was thinking about nice, tall ones.  Nice tall landbridges, add a new dimension to the game, going over the city :)
Maybe one day ...  :D 

QueryEverything

@embx61 I posted in @kid1293 Botanical Garden thread about a little cross over, where an adjoining piece from your irrigation set, to his new botanical building, may be considered, and I hope that you both consider it.

However, this has taken me to another thought - what if, as a generic option, a 'garden hose' or a 'house connection', where the irrigation pieces can go right up to a building, and end at the building. 

Say for instance, your Apothecary needs water, and we get the water from the well, we need workers etc - which is great, but, visually - we could put pieces of the irrigation mod from the well, to the apothecary and it looks all plumbed in, we still need the well to work (because, well, duh - I'm not entirely devoid of logic at this moment, hahahaha), but, a little visual tool - it's just an idea???

The same for the bakery, where it needs water, it can be 'plumbed' in, still need the workers at the water well.

And, lastly - if I may be so bold as to share my pasture energy here, I'm running on natural fuel today ...
(perhaps laugh if you see the pun there, ;) ) We have the farmers irrigation channels, what about ones that can run into the pastures, and rather than just 'end', what about a watering trough.  There are watering troughs (admittedly in MM deco) in some mods - but, whether or not they are at your irrigation height, I don't know. 

What do you think?  With another couple of little pieces, a whole new couple of major ideas can be explored - pastures, and plumbing :D

embx61

Query wants a ghosted bridge.

The carpenter in me is working on a bridge and a bridge it is going to be as I go all out on this one.  :P

Sad it is ghosted or I would charge 100 logs for this sucker  :P  :D

embx61

Hmmm..

Thinking about it maybe I should spin the lower two steps 90 degrees so it won't interfere if she puts it over a 4 wide stockpile as the Bannies cannot access the steps this way.

The bridge walkway is two tiles high so that should be enough to go over stockpiles I think.

RedKetchup

wow that bridge is beautiful !!

embx61

Thanks Red

Always nice to create something different :)

You think 2 tiles is high is enough for stockpiles to go over them?

I did not do the code yet so cannot test in game.

RedKetchup

euh.... i guess. you can also load a stockpile resource on blender , check the "pile3mesh" height and know exactly how much it needs.
although some made stockpile covers... maybe they remember how height they had to put those.

PredatorBeing

Very nice. Question, is the absence of rails on the landings intentional or an oversight?

embx61

Not an oversight.

Still working on the bridge and the landings will get railings as well :)