News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Specialized market buildings

Started by Bobbi, October 02, 2014, 03:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slink

Okay, it is live now, as version 2 with three more markets added.   :)

slink

Now, @rkelly17, which parts did you want to see in the raw format?  All of it?  Here it is.  I have no idea why it is so much smaller before it is compiled than afterward.  I guess I was not efficient, or something?  Or maybe text file zips up tighter than binary files.  Anyway, here it is.  If you have any questions, I might be able to answer them.

slink

Oh, and someone let me know if this mod still conflicts with the specialized markets mod.  What does that mod do, anyway?

rkelly17

Thanks for the updates and raw files (I'm going to use them as "Learn by Example"). Here are pictures as promised--this is version 1.

My first "slinkized" square from all four corners:

slink

Wonderful, @rkelly17:D  I hope the new footprint and the three new buildings (actually re-treads of the models, but the contents are different) make it look even better.

rkelly17

So here is a "crossroads" village using version 2. You'll note @RedKetchup's Little Chapel to make the small farming village look complete.

By the way, a game saved with version 1 protested violently when I tried to load it with version 2, so I moved  on. The Farm Market (foods) vendor in version 2 may not be getting meat/proteins. I built a meat market after watching for awhile, but I need to do a more extensive test.

@slink, you are the best. This is so much  what I was looking for. Thank you. Now I have to start thinking of even more work for other people to do.

slink

Version 1 didn't have so much of my mark on the routines.  I tried to mark things as mine (SJGL) so they would not overlap with other mods.  I did not go down to the lowest level because I started running into a problem that I did not understand until I was actually packing it up for posting.  By then it was too late for that version.  But a few parts labelled with SJGL in Version 2 is still enough to blow Version 1 out of the water.

Well duh, I entered the word "Meat" in the farm market instead of "Protein".  The meat market is okay, though.  That goes in a patch, eventually.  The meat market is a small building, though, so you aren't suffering too much for the time being.   ;)

I know what you want next.  Here is a sneak preview.  It makes Ale from wheat and herbs.  Sorry about no barley and hops, but that's not within my skill set at this time.   ;D

irrelevant

Bobbi

Love love love the brewery! The look fits in well with the Banished buildings!  :-*

Fellow Villager

very cool! I wait the release!

I have a question: I use the butcher, and so there is the resource "pig", "sheep" etc etc, that goes to the butcher...this kind of resources are collected by one of this markets?

slink

@Fellow Villager, yes, the Meat Market will collect those.  Eventually the Farm Market will also, but right now it does not.

RedKetchup

if the pig meat or the butcher meat is flag 'protein' yeah will be
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Fellow Villager

but new raw version is not available to install? i don't know how

RedKetchup

Quote from: slink on October 10, 2014, 05:00:54 PM

I know what you want next.  Here is a sneak preview.  It makes Ale from wheat and herbs.  Sorry about no barley and hops, but that's not within my skill set at this time.   ;D

but still have all the markets to finish :) a week or 2 i guess :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

slink