News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Specialized market buildings

Started by Bobbi, October 02, 2014, 03:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fellow Villager

I have to problem with this (wonderful mod)

the first, I can't find the button....
the second, It's not compatible with specialized storage... :-[

assobanana76

Quote from: irrelevant on October 08, 2014, 05:48:35 AM
@assobanana76 if you want free range farm animals, you can build a pasture, put some animals in it, and then delete the pasture. They won't wander around, but they will stand around grazing and doing nothing else.
It works !!!! It works !!!!  :o :o
I have written thousands of threads asking for the freedom of the animals !!
what to expect you to give me the solution ??  >:( ;D

New Veganville will now be filled with chickens, cows, sheep, pigs, llamas, wild boars, hares finally free !!

THANKS!!!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Fellow Villager

asso, cow was made to be eaten, not to wlk around... ;D

assobanana76

if you were able to kill them with your hands I would agree ..
if you just buy sliced ​​at the supermarket .... mmmmm ...
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Pangaea

Quote from: slink on October 08, 2014, 05:36:36 PM
The exact same file, renamed back to smallmarkets.pkm, is working for me. 

This worked, now I got the build choices showing up. I'm having a problem with assigning workers, though. The professions table is skewed, and I can't increase or decrease labourers, and only assign a max of 5 vendors, which isn't enough to fill all buildings. I had this problem before with a mod, so tried saving and reloading, and restarting many times with just this one mod selected (I started the game with only this mod too). But it still hasn't resolved itself, and I see the same when starting new games again as well. Thought this new patch was going to solve issues like this and the empty boxes on the toolbars menu, but it clearly hasn't, not fully.

I'll try to clear out all the mods in the registry and see if that does something, as there are probably many names just for this mod by now, for example.

;D ;D I see in the screenshot I was a bit quick on the trigger there, as there were five builders, not five labourers.... With 10 people, no wonder I couldn't assign more vendors :D

assobanana76

irrelevant

Quote from: assobanana76 on October 09, 2014, 01:12:53 AM
Quote from: irrelevant on October 08, 2014, 05:48:35 AM
@assobanana76 if you want free range farm animals, you can build a pasture, put some animals in it, and then delete the pasture. They won't wander around, but they will stand around grazing and doing nothing else.
It works !!!! It works !!!!  :o :o
I have written thousands of threads asking for the freedom of the animals !!
what to expect you to give me the solution ??  >:( ;D
New Veganville will now be filled with chickens, cows, sheep, pigs, llamas, wild boars, hares finally free !!

THANKS!!!
@assobanana76 You're welcome! Now reclaim the pasture, and maybe you can use it again for sheep and then chickens?

Fellow Villager

don't know why, but this mod seems to add nothing..gives only incompatibility with storage mod.....
I tried to disable everything except it, but nothing...and there is a strange thing: when i download it i can read "0 mega of 34,4".....the "0" grows but when it reach 34,4 mega the download doesn't stop!!!!!

rkelly17

@slink, I want this mod badly--and I really appreciate all the work you are doing. Do you have a current version to try out?

slink

It's ugly right now, @rkelly17, because I am trying to make the textures smaller and also create a footprint that doesn't look like raw mud with ashes smeared around.  In the process, I had to remake the models and they aren't all where they should be.  And I don't have the nice faded whitewash color.  But with that, here is another version 0.

Removed in favor of replacement below.

slink

Oh, and it is named the name it was created with.  No renaming necessary.   ;)

irrelevant

Quote from: rkelly17 on October 09, 2014, 07:42:14 AM
@slink, I want this mod badly--and I really appreciate all the work you are doing. Do you have a current version to try out?
Me too! This mod is what I'm waiting on, to begin a new town; so, chop-chop, @slink;)

Bobbi

We will wait (im)patiently for your masterpeice  ;D

rkelly17

Quote from: slink on October 09, 2014, 08:16:39 AM
It's ugly right now, @rkelly17, because I am trying to make the textures smaller and also create a footprint that doesn't look like raw mud with ashes smeared around.  In the process, I had to remake the models and they aren't all where they should be.  And I don't have the nice faded whitewash color.  But with that, here is another version 0.

Thanks. I'm going to try it out ASAP--after Grandson's big football (Canadian style) this afternoon.

I'm going to do the registry cleaning trick and see if that makes any difference.

slink

Here it is smaller yet, with improved textures.  Now I am going back to work on the models.  They don't all line up with the lots, and some of them don't seem to be what I recall saving.  I was too tired, I guess.