News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress (2) thread

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxiewinxie

You're amazing! Thank you! It's like Christmas with you =)

RedKetchup

i added today some chairs and some table+chairs. it was the models i made for the Dock_Hospital / Dock_Townhall.

so + 1 icon in deco tables toolbar with 4 "F" alternates
+1 icon in the benches toolbar with 8 "F" alternates ( 4 for 1 chair, 4 for 2 chairs )
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

btw, i've put back the NMT 2.04 Ale Stand :)

i need to warn though, they cannot steal from a tavern. but if you buy some... they should go easily there if the stand is closer. you know, citizens tasks can be ugly sometimes.

and i also wish the ale thing wasnt that broken. it is unbelievable how fast children can pass though 300 ales in 18 seconds
i wish if it would work like herbalist, +0.5 star once per month or per 2 months :(

galensgranny

I am very glad to see those chairs and small tables.  We need that to put in backyards or out door cafe areas.

galensgranny

Quote from: RedKetchup on March 03, 2019, 10:44:33 AM
btw, i've put back the NMT 2.04 Ale Stand :)

i need to warn though, they cannot steal from a tavern. but if you buy some... they should go easily there if the stand is closer. you know, citizens tasks can be ugly sometimes.

and i also wish the ale thing wasnt that broken. it is unbelievable how fast children can pass though 300 ales in 18 seconds

Yay!  I think that if one of the separate brewers make ale, cider or whatever, some should get placed in the ale stand.  Kid and Discrepancy have small brewers that are meant to stock taverns.  That is a lot of drinking from the children.   :o

RedKetchup

Quote from: elemental on February 28, 2019, 01:40:59 PM
You're adding all the CC deco stuff? That's going to be a huge set with all of the different F variants. I like the extra variants though. Sometimes centre tile isn't the best position.

Are you going to add those horses without saddles that I did the textures for 2 years ago? (Yes, it really has been 2 years. Time goes so fast...)

working on this...
there are 6 different colors, i made the " center tile, dia, edge, dia edge...." each so = 24 models.
and then there are the same but without a saddle... another 24 models....

just wondering how many icons and how i will offer them in RKEC... deco part.
how i will group them so i dont get 48 icons^^

elemental

How about each colour has 8 F variants? 8 isn't too large a number to scroll through. Or you can do each pose has 6 different colour variants. Either way would work.

They look great.  :)

RedKetchup

i did 4 icons : center tile and edge tiles all the color with a saddle.
then diagonal with saddle at center and edge tiles all colors.

then i did the same without the saddles.

so total 48 different meshes.
4 icons, 12 F alternates each icons.

brads3

do we get clysdales,belgiums, and indina pintos next?

elemental

I would say there is a much better chance of goats, pigs, and maybe bears.

RedKetchup

my next thing on my to do list is adding all the new trees i've made from Necora trees and my own designs into Decoration Trees...

so far:

RK Copper Beeches (2 models)
RK Firs (1 model)
NEC Maples (6 models)
NEC Spruces (4 models)

RedKetchup

NEC White Pines (3 models)
RK Sweetgums (3 models)

RedKetchup

there are many things horses an cattle were used to help to make things.... just think at a mill powered by horse power or cattle power....

meanwhile this morning, i did my toolbars for the Stone Dock set. (they were only available as upgrade. i added its toolbars)
oh btw, not sure i mentionned it before, but now, all the walking docks and coastal docks will be placable everywhere, water as land. it doesnt apply to the buildings though ^^

RedKetchup

so now you can use the high costal docks and put stairs down to the buildings.... the only thing, there is no 1x2 1x3 coastal docks, only 1x1 ^^

Jinxiewinxie

I just love those stone docks! So gorgeous! When do you foresee these changes being added to RKEC? Or are you updating the download file as you go?