News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

[Beta] Tree Of Life

Started by Darkbibou, March 12, 2015, 01:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chillzz

yay! will download and test a.s.a.p :) first need to finish some coding for client.
Will report back on the questions asked.
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

RedKetchup

j'ai repondu a ton email @Darkbibou . i am testing something.... to see if i can fix your graphical glitch
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

in a cube there always 2 faces (on 6) the textures are wrongly applied :(
i took individually each wall of the foundation and modified and swapped the height for the lenght, the lenght for the width and the width for the height..... turned them around to hide the 2 bad faces of each cube ...

and it would look like that, i cannot do better than that, @Darkbibou

Darkbibou

Quote from: RedKetchup on March 25, 2015, 05:17:44 PM
in a cube there always 2 faces (on 6) the textures are wrongly applied :(
i took individually each wall of the foundation and modified and swapped the height for the lenght, the lenght for the width and the width for the height..... turned them around to hide the 2 bad faces of each cube ...

and it would look like that, i cannot do better than that, @Darkbibou

That's perfect Red, thank you !

assobanana76

mmmmmm .... I'm very indecisive ..  :-\
having little time to play and being a beta version should I use only the "party animal" that seems to be the most "not modified in the future" ...
omitting the part fruit trees .. even if it was something very intriguing!  :-\
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Darkbibou

Quote from: assobanana76 on March 26, 2015, 01:47:26 AM
having little time to play and being a beta version should I use only the "party animal" that seems to be the most "not modified in the future" ...

Every part of the mod are subject to changes, that's an alpha version ^^

I think you should use the [ToL] ** (Full) starting conditions to give me your feedback on all the new things :)

assobanana76

Quote from: Darkbibou on March 26, 2015, 02:33:43 AM
Quote from: assobanana76 on March 26, 2015, 01:47:26 AM

Every part of the mod are subject to changes, that's an alpha version ^^

I think you should use the [ToL] ** (Full) starting conditions to give me your feedback on all the new things :)
ok!
but you know that I do not kill animals in my town ..
I love your mod just because it makes them free at last!
then I will use "animal + tree"
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Darkbibou

Any feedback ? Everything is working ?  ;D

assobanana76

Quote from: Darkbibou on March 27, 2015, 01:08:20 AM
again fever's baby.. :'(

chillzz

Quote from: Darkbibou on March 27, 2015, 01:08:20 AM

Everything seems to work well :)
the gatherers don't pick up much wild fruits.. but that might be due to the forester.

tannery looks amazing!

RedKetchup

Darkbibou

Quote from: chillzz on March 27, 2015, 04:53:25 PM
Everything seems to work well :)
the gatherers don't pick up much wild fruits.. but that might be due to the forester.

Thanks for the feedback chillzz :)

Concerning the fruit gathering, is it only at the beginning of the map or after like a decade ?

If you try to cut the standard trees and a few fruit trees to let more space between the fruit trees, do you get more fruits ?

It seems, from another feedback I got on the CC forum that the fruit tree populations colonize the full map after a few decades.

I'll have to tweak the numbers for the next version.

chillzz

Quote from: Darkbibou on March 28, 2015, 02:20:45 AM
Thanks for the feedback chillzz :)

Concerning the fruit gathering, is it only at the beginning of the map or after like a decade ?

If you try to cut the standard trees and a few fruit trees to let more space between the fruit trees, do you get more fruits ?

It seems, from another feedback I got on the CC forum that the fruit tree populations colonize the full map after a few decades.

I'll have to tweak the numbers for the next version.

Honestly I didn't notice if there were more fruit trees then regular. my gatherer/forester hub is almost 'auto-pilot' .. i check once in a while what they produce.  this test game is quite fast and already over 800pop. In the beginning the gatherers of course grabbed mostly roots, mushrooms etc.  the more time progresses, more wild fruits do come.. but in what amounts.. ?

will check in a new game

Darkbibou

Since the forester plant standard trees it compensate the faster reproduction of the fruit trees.

But, what about the rest of the map ? Is there more fruit trees than standard trees in the areas of the map where you have no structures ?

chillzz

Quote from: Darkbibou on March 28, 2015, 06:44:42 AM
Since the forester plant standard trees it compensate the faster reproduction of the fruit trees.

But, what about the rest of the map ? Is there more fruit trees than standard trees in the areas of the map where you have no structures ?
I didn't notice at first.. but the map is actually full of fruit/nut trees. only places where there are regular trees is the forester circles. (year 50)