News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

> > Triple Grins ^_^ < <

Started by RedKetchup, November 01, 2014, 03:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slink

Mead is made from honey.  Melomel is made from honey and fruit.  I have made both, the later with honey and plums.  It tasted a bit like sweet plum wine.  We had one jug of mead that aged for about twenty years before it was discovered in our basement.  It tasted a little like very good Scotch-and-water.

My brewery makes mead from just honey.

RedKetchup

> >  ;D Triple Grins Now  ;D < <

alright , the real first impressions of your new Bakery :)
same mats as the New Medieval Blacksmith (as you ll see in the last screenshot) it works marvellous together  ;D

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

These are great! So nicely done.

RedKetchup

irrelevant

Very much! I will use the bakery, and your other new things here.

RedKetchup

i think i am totally revolutioning the game look presently :)

RedKetchup

i am trying to think presently to ....
use that building to the left for a family ...
and ontop of that , adding a 2nd floor for another family :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: rkelly17 on November 02, 2014, 11:08:57 AM
The game will never be the same. I note that these are all labelled "New Medieval Town." @RedKetchup, you're not going over to the dark side of massive mods, are you?

i think what will happends, we will have a new icon for all those buildings called: New Medieval Town, i will let people to use regular buildings, and when people will want to build those 'New Medieval Town Buildings' they click on my icon, and a new ' toolbar similar at 50%-80%' to the game toolbar will appear with all my items classified like the actual ingame buildings.

that way also , it will prevent alot of ... incompatibilies with many other mods. the less 'red conflict warnings' i ll get , less people will yell at me , and point at me, if they crash their game ^^

Fellow Villager

RED, I LIKE VERY MUCH THIS PROJECT!

I'll wait for release as a wag tail dog !  ;D

RedKetchup

if i ask and obligate people to put that bakery in a crossroad ? would anybody would be angry ? :P

cause ..... the 2nd floor residence :P

Bobbi

Quotei think what will happends, we will have a new icon for all those buildings called: New Medieval Town, i will let people to use regular buildings, and when people will want to build those 'New Medieval Town Buildings' they click on my icon, and a new ' toolbar similar at 50%-80%' to the game toolbar will appear with all my items classified like the actual ingame buildings.

that way also , it will prevent alot of ... incompatibilies with many other mods. the less 'red conflict warnings' i ll get , less people will yell at me , and point at me, if they crash their game ^^

Does this mean one would be able to use this in conjunction with the 1620 mod, as that one has a bakery too? I would be sad if I had to decide between one or the other.

Bobbi

Oh, and having to build bakery on corner would not bother me.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Bobbi on November 03, 2014, 09:33:34 AM
Does this mean one would be able to use this in conjunction with the 1620 mod, as that one has a bakery too? I would be sad if I had to decide between one or the other.

yeah :S i know.

gonna try to minimize conflicts :)

Bobbi

Already crying into my pretzels and beer that I can't have your creamery with second story. Yours looks nicer AND has the second story. They say they have "plans". I actually haven't tried loading both...maybe I'll give it a try.