News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Crop Seasons

Started by slink, August 26, 2014, 07:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Just let you know, it is possible you ll need to delete your crops and rebuild them, thats a possibility that happends often with the buildings in order to be able to see the changes.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

irrelevant

Early Summer. It was a normal spring, no early frost. Beans yields are already in the 90s of course, but all other crops are in the 50-60 range.

irrelevant

Early Summer, the beans are already harvesting?!

RedKetchup

so ya. at winter , delete your crops 1 by 1 and redo them and re-assign them to your 5 tweaked vegs

irrelevant

Peppers finished second, about the same as corn. Then cabbage.

irrelevant

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 12, 2014, 06:51:06 PM
so ya. at winter , delete your crops 1 by 1 and redo them and re-assign them to your 5 tweaked vegs
No, I think it took without doing that. Farms are different from structures I guess. Changing the crop was good enough. looks like.

RedKetchup

bah in your next game you ll see if there is a difference :)

irrelevant

I don't think so. Getting good results. Damn merchants are back again though. Gotta deal with them, then I'll post some field panels to compare this year's modded crop with last year's corn, wheat, and beans.

Going to run this another year. I want to see what happens in an early frost, nearly all fields harvested fully and still no frost yet.

Check this out though, 27F and squash just now lost it's first 2% to frost. BTW, we made squash less frost-hardy.

canis39

Hmm...could the next version of this mod maybe change pumpkins to fruit?

:D

irrelevant

Just a sample.

This was a near-perfect growing season, frost hardiness was not really tested. I'm going to run another year with the exact same fields.

The results are almost too good, but like I said, this season was perfect weather.

Screen 4 - the squash field on the right was the one from the earlier screenie where it got harvested late.

irrelevant

@canis39  I may need to ask my friend @RedKetchup for one more set of small tweaks first. After that, it's up to him. ;) Course he may tell me to get stuffed, but maybe not  ;)

irrelevant

Year 2 - Early Summer - Pretty

Screen 3 - Summer - beans are starting to harvest already, I so hope I get hammered by frost

RedKetchup

no problemo.

if irrelevant doesnt care if he gets pumpkins as a fruit, it can be done in the same pack :)

irrelevant

I guess they really are fruits, aren't they?