News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Discussions : New Medieval Town v 1.1b => incoming 2.0

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2015, 01:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

completed the Medieval Bakery non-upgraded with build01 and build02 :)

going to make the 1st upgrade :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

almost done the 1st upgrade :)

need to make my code.... and i ll be able to judge how it looks like in game :)

RedKetchup

bubbamcgee

@RedKetchup - This looks awesome!  The updated NMT and CC are going to push me into overload on playing Banished.  Might not ever see the holidays.   ;D

RedKetchup

i continued a bit yesterday but forgot to post screenshots  :-[

i did the build01 and build02 of Upgrade 1
now i am gonna do the brown footprint on the ground and do the 2 alternate look upgrades in bricks and roof tiles :)

Bobbi

You are going to force me to do a bread chain, which currently I don't do much of, just so I can use this pretty building. Can you make a second floor that looks sort of like the upper part of the blacksmith and bakery? I would hate to cover that up, it looks so nice as a single story.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Bobbi on November 22, 2015, 11:44:04 AM
You are going to force me to do a bread chain, which currently I don't do much of, just so I can use this pretty building. Can you make a second floor that looks sort of like the upper part of the blacksmith and bakery? I would hate to cover that up, it looks so nice as a single story.

yeah the 2nd floor will be similar to that :) the thing i need to make sure, the new 2nd floor and 3rd floor need to fit on all the 1st floor corner buildings.

Medieval Bakery with all its upgrades are done now :)

To the bottom at the left we have the cheap and early one. it does only bread and cake. it has 1 Upgrade Icon to upgrade it.
Then to the right with have the first upgrade. it has all the receipes and will fit with the residences 2nd and 3rd floors. it has 2 Upgrade Icons to upgrade the look.

Then in the back we have the 2 Look Upgrades. they have all recipes and are a little bit faster (very little more efficient) to make the reciepes.

RedKetchup

Bobbi

Have I mentioned lately how much I love you?  :D :D ;)

RedKetchup

RedKetchup

This is the new Medieval Tailor, the cheap one. it will have the 2 lowest receipes, rags and wool coat.
since it is a cheap one, the tailor has to be creative since his installation isnt perfect ^^ he is effectively working on .... scarecrows setup. he doesnt have real manekins ^^
;D

the design has been inspired from the original tailor but redesigned to fit a corner spot :)

Nilla

Very nice! I love his specialty; the scarecrow!  :)

What about leather coats? It´s normally the first kind of clothes you make. I think it would be unlucky if the first cheap tailor couldn´t make them. But if your rags are simple (and cheaper) leather coats, it´s probably alright.

Bobbi

Yeah I think rags are what they get if you have 0 coats in stock and you let them run around "naked". You know what I've found strange is that even in the new hot climates and in the middle if the summer in vanilla Banished, these people still freeze to death if you let them run out of firewood. Ridiculous. But probably no way to change that.  ;D

RedKetchup

haha sorry but rags are leather coats ^^ thats 2 different name for the same item :)

Kimbolton

The bakery looks wonderful! Can't wait to see the tailor upgrades. Great stuff as usual!  :)