News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress (3) thread

Started by RedKetchup, March 11, 2019, 07:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

donwolfkonecny

I like the idea, but what happens if two young people move into the two-person housing???

RedKetchup

Quote from: donwolfkonecny on April 25, 2019, 09:03:57 PM
I like the idea, but what happens if two young people move into the two-person housing???

they cant get kids
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

i added the 3x4 tiles models. they are so lovely in game.

RedKetchup

designing presently a corner piece....

moonbelf

RedKetchup

added the corner rowhouses :)
and people can do mazes lol

next model is the "retirement place" for 1 or 2 adults only, no children, 1x tile width, just the door and a window at 2nd floor.

moonbelf

Really love how these look .. all of them. Great work!

Kristahfer

These are really grate @RedKetchup . Unless it is just my imagination, I noticed that you can see inside the some of the windows and it looks like you can see through the second story windows. That is a very nice touch. Wow great work.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Kristahfer on April 28, 2019, 09:41:06 AM
These are really grate @RedKetchup . Unless it is just my imagination, I noticed that you can see inside the some of the windows and it looks like you can see through the second story windows. That is a very nice touch. Wow great work.

Yup since a year or 2 i always use the Bartender Window Transparency ™ Technology :)

RedKetchup

working on the little thin residence for oldies :)
the goal is to slap some next to other rowhouses and manage them to put oldies to live there... (can also be used to manage pop growth)

RedKetchup

The little retirement appartment for oldies ... done :)

Jinxiewinxie

RedKetchup

gonna wait my tester for the ok :)

if all good, should be released tonight :)

RedKetchup

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2984.0

NMT3.0 Rowhouses

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=555

NMT3.0 Rowhouses

Description: This mod adds 4 different kind of rowhouses: 2x3, 3x3, 4x4, and a 1x3 retirement apartment. Many have alternated "F" models with doors and windows changing place... all that in 12 different colors !

NMT Row House : A NMT Row house is used for housing your citizens. 2x4. Cost 24 Lumber, 8 Stones. Heat Eff% 80. Residence: 4 citizens.
NMT Row House : A NMT Row house is used for housing your citizens. 3x4. Cost 36 Lumber, 12 Stones. Heat Eff% 80. Residence: 5 citizens.
NMT Row House : A NMT Row house is used for housing your citizens. 4x4. Cost 48 Lumber, 12 Stones. Heat Eff% 80. Residence: 5 citizens.
Retirement RowHouse : A NMT Retirement Row house is used for housing your oldies. 1x4. Cost 16 Lumber, 6 Stones. Heat Eff% 80. Residence: 2 citizens. WARNING: No child can born in this retirement rowhouse for oldies.

TIPS: There is absolutely no control on who can live an house so you will have to manage it yourself. if you want to see and have a specific citizen or a specific couple of 50s60s aged citizens to live in those special houses, you will need to kick them from where they are just before the completion of the house. since they will be homeless, once done they will take it. after , their old house, you can give it to a young couple.

Enjoy!

moonbelf

These look awesome! TY so much for doing this. When will this be on Steam?