Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress (3) thread

Started by RedKetchup, March 11, 2019, 07:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

taniu

@RedKetchup :DThank you very much for the release of "NMT3.0 Rowhouses" mods - great. I have a question, is it possible to add mod "Ketchup INC" to RK Editor Choice MOD? would now be a supplement to the mod "Jinxie - Bitty Pasta v1.1? - if @Jinxiewinxie would agree to add to the pasta - ketchup? - cool idea? I like to use mod in full.The second question is whether it is possible to add" BeefTomato "- @ kid1293 - to "Ketchup Factory" - also this mod would be used in full. I am asking for help in this area? This file is located on the Kid's Mods page - the title "Some Old Mods and Sources 1"
BeefTomato.zip (262.58 kB - downloaded 68 times.)
BeefTomato_source.zip (172.14 kB - downloaded 25 times.) Cheers!

donwolfkonecny

I am just curious, is there a reason to not use them as stand-alone mods? Is there an incompatibility?
The reason I ask is because I don't play CC because it is too overwhelming. I think starting to add non-productionchain mods to RKEC might start to "bloat" RKEC and make it also overwhelming. But, it is not up to me! :)

RedKetchup

yes it can be used as standalone mod.

the thing with this mod to be included in rkec is : the building is ugly as hell... so i would need to make a totally new mesh/design.

taniu

@RedKetchup :D I had such hope that you would create a new nice building - factory ketchup - we have equal thoughts only you have more work through me? :P Cheers

RedKetchup

but today, i want to continue RotP. i am to need to make the random food spawns.
ive read the food will be totally different. they talk about wild celery, wild leeks, and things like that lol

Most years saw a magnificent harvest of cereal (barley and emmer wheat, which could be used to make bread, cakes and beer); vegetables (beans, lentils, onions, garlic, leeks, lettuces and cucumbers), and fruits (including grapes, figs and dates).
Sep 22, 2014

so i am gonna add : onions, lentils, garlic, wild leeks, and i ve read also about wild celery
do they have mushrooms ?

donwolfkonecny

Hello I have a request.
After playing for a while with multiple mods, I am finding my marketplace/barn is filled with too many types of "useless" stuff.
I cannot see the important stuff at bottom of barn such as how many "warm coat" I have because it is at bottom of list. Meanwhile I see tons of Chanterelles, fiddlehead, lettuce, kale, cucumber, radish, all of which are "useless" because they cannot be used for anything. Also they make it difficult to know how many "vegetable" I have because I can't add them up quickly. Maybe those are fun for some people but for me they are useless - they may as all be "roots" because they are not part of any production chain. I like production chain. So my request is, please make production chains for foods, or don't make them separate items, make them "light" that means you make them pretty on the map but they collect as "mushroom, root, berries onion".
But if you can make a soup that requires "celery leeks" then that is fun, and useful.

RedKetchup

haha you need a Cooking Mod :)

meanwhile, i did Wild Garlic which will spawn and grow like an onion. spawned by the few trees.
they are discreet? (not big, not flashy)

i don't think bigger would look better.

donwolfkonecny

I like the way they look. However I find them a little difficult to see them, and identify them, especially if partially hidden by tree or something. I hear you don't want to make them bigger or flashy. I wonder if you could put some white behind them or something because with the shadow they look a little fuzzy.
I like the way they look and I would rather see them even if that means "flashy". I like the things to be easily identifiable. Actually your large picture of the flowers looks really really great, but the small picture in the ground looks nothing like that. I think I would like them larger so I can see all the nice work you put into them :)

RedKetchup

i did another +10%. but i am loving what i am seeing

moonbelf

@RedKetchup re NMT rowhouses mod. Added this to my mods and put it just below RKEC 1.3 in the list with RKEC being at top of list. I'm not seeing it as a housing choice. However I do now see TWO Country Little house with pantry/stockage. That's been duplicated and the original Country Little House (the one by itself) is no longer there.

What have I done wrong?

RedKetchup

Quote from: moonbelf on May 01, 2019, 01:10:35 PM
@RedKetchup re NMT rowhouses mod. Added this to my mods and put it just below RKEC 1.3 in the list with RKEC being at top of list. I'm not seeing it as a housing choice. However I do now see TWO Country Little house with pantry/stockage. That's been duplicated and the original Country Little House (the one by itself) is no longer there.

What have I done wrong?

it is not that what you have ?

moonbelf

Thanks Red but no I don't have the rowhouse button after the 3 story houses button. I'm going to go in the game and double check that I have it enabled properly. Although I was sure I did. Will post back after dinner.

RedKetchup

you probably enabled an old countryhouse mod and not the NMT30Rowhouse.pkm
i just download the one i uploaded here, exacted it replaced the one i had, and start game, changed mods, and it was fine.

moonbelf

Thanks Red that's exactly what I did  ::) Corrected my mistake and everything is working as it should be now :)