News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Too all. Files corrupt.

Started by kid1293, October 10, 2023, 03:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Catty-cb and I have downloaded several files from the Downloads here at WoB.
They were all corrupt!

Can anybody else verify?

kralyerg

I never thought to actually test the downloads, because there were no errors during the install process.

But even in the original backup files that I got, when I try and extract any of the files, they either come out empty, or give data errors.

:(

catty-cb

its got be something in the way they were backed up 

galensgranny

Oh no!  That's a terrible shame.  I downloaded a file but it was empty.

scoutae4

brads3

ouch. last time such a thing happened, they knocked out all of TOM's work on the North. everything in a second. poof. this time all of WOB. that b a lot of files gone.

kid1293

Kralyerg has put up a submenu system in the downloads. It looks messy, but if the modder's name has a 'Mods' after it, the files are okay.

RedKetchup

most of mine are links to the files which mostly been uploaded to GoogleDrive or Mega Storage.
they should be good. Although it is possible i had some , more specifictely very old, that have been uploaded direct on the forum.

i ll need at some point to take 2-3 hrs to verify all this.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

jerica

RedKetchup, just FYI, some of your Google Drive mods are password locked and can't be downloaded.

RedKetchup

Quote from: jerica on October 11, 2023, 04:45:12 AM
RedKetchup, just FYI, some of your Google Drive mods are password locked and can't be downloaded.

yeah they did a stupid shit at some point... i need to transfert everything to Mega Storage.
i ll try to find some time this weekend to do that.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kralyerg

Quote from: RedKetchup on October 11, 2023, 09:20:57 AM
yeah they did a stupid shit at some point... i need to transfert everything to Mega Storage.
i ll try to find some time this weekend to do that.

Yeah, Google did some weird stuff to Drive and made all of the old links basically invalid.  You can request access, but the owner has to approve each person individually.  Or the owner can go in to Drive and generate some brand new links to share.  But it's super annoying. :)

brads3

here are some files to help fix the corrupted files. I added the DS stone hovels already under DS's mods. some bonus CC or Black Liquid files. the grow roots is CC, as well as the compatability mods. the marble quarry is 1.07 version. my precious is 1.06. added RED's small storage shed. added Pilgrim's NE houses.

john_doe101274

I have a fair bit archived if there is a need for something specific.

catty-cb

Quote from: john_doe101274 on November 06, 2023, 07:21:03 AM
I have a fair bit archived if there is a need for something specific.

If you check the corrupted categories and if you find you have one can you pass it onto  @kralyerg so he can fix the download, thanks and very much appreciated   :)

banishedsanni

These are the mods I have on my computer - if any of these is needed to replace a corrupted file just say so