News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

The Fountain: Highborn Society

Started by assobanana76, July 30, 2015, 02:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

assobanana76

and this??  :o
http://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/686-The-Fountain-Mod-Highborn-Society-v-1-544-beta
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=490686611
It will contain many errors as older versions of its mods?  ???
I would use only decorations and individual stalls to make custom markets wide 12x12.
except that, as usual, there is little information ..  :(

if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

he is still very very skilled in 3d.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 30, 2015, 05:19:16 AM
he is still very very skilled in 3d.
yes .. I could build many custom markets crossing this mod with individual stalls CC ....
but worry about the bugs that cause the game to crash ..
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

rkelly17

I didn't know he was back. The last I heard was that he was moving on (new job, or something like that) and @slink had taken over the mods and separated them out for decorations, etc. It looks like he is fully back in business now.

RedKetchup

looks like.

he did put it on steam too

assobanana76

I installed and has numerous red conflicts ..
the game crashes ..
has a conflict with NMT, CC: EA, the mod decorations @slink over many other small mod ....
of all the things it contains the mod slink had built only two fountains ..
you say that if I demolish it and then load the mod there will not crash?

RedKetchup

i dont know. i am not aware of all his files.

A Nonny Moose

With open-ended applications like this one, plugin conflicts are inevitable.  Always test in a new or sandbox village.
Go not to the oracle, for it will say both yea and nay.

[Gone, but not forgotten. Rest easy, you are no longer banished.]
https://www.haskettfh.com/winterton-john-hensall/

assobanana76

Quote from: A Nonny Moose on August 03, 2015, 05:55:54 AM
With open-ended applications like this one, plugin conflicts are inevitable.  Always test in a new or sandbox village.
yes, probably the correct thing would start again with a new map using NMT, CC:CGL and FM plus a few other small mod ..
but I still have to work on New Veganville that I'm devoting months (those few spare moments) and really would be a great addition to the individual stalls and new decorations .. damn !!
I had planned four markets 12x12: vanilla market, CC:EA market, individual stalls CC .. and would be perfect fourth market with new stalls of FM !!)

I have to make attempts to turn on / off the mod and see if the game crashes ..
lately the game would crash although clickavo F12 for a screenshot (partially solved by resetting the settings).
Yesterday I did one and at the second click on F12 the game crashes!  >:(

A Nonny Moose

Testing is always tedious, but can be rewarding.  If one can locate and fix a conflict, everyone can benefit provided one reports it.
Go not to the oracle, for it will say both yea and nay.

[Gone, but not forgotten. Rest easy, you are no longer banished.]
https://www.haskettfh.com/winterton-john-hensall/

assobanana76

Quote from: A Nonny Moose on August 03, 2015, 08:14:45 AM
Testing is always tedious, but can be rewarding.  If one can locate and fix a conflict, everyone can benefit provided one reports it.

right!

tonight I will try to:
- Demolish the fountains and hedges built
- Disable the mod slink
- FM downloads
- Restart the saved game

I will get you the results!  ;D

I can not think of any other mod which FM might have conflicts ..

the ideal would be that Mathieuso would create a "FM light" with only small things .. (decorations, individual stalls etc ..) as he did in the past ..

assobanana76

I bring you bad news ..  :'(

I loaded the saved game, tore down the hedges and fountains built with the mod slink, save and exit.
I disabled the mod slink, and enabled FM but the game crashes!
failed experiment ..

in the mod list reds conflicts are many ..

next step disable all mod, except FM, activating them one at a time to make a list of mods that have a conflict and see if I can do something to avoid it ..

but I have a (technical) question .. if I do I disable all the mod as menu option, you disable the mod also saved games (so I have to take notes on what are enabled) or only all the mod of the main screen?  ???

someone has already registered some red conflict with the other main mod, NMT and CC, so it's worth doing the experiment mentioned above?

purringcat

I loaded the Fountain HS mod after CC and get a BSOD if I try and build the fountain.    It would be great if CC folks could incorporate that mod into their upcoming release.   ::)
Otherwise, I'll give it a pass until it's compatible with other mods.  :'(

RedKetchup