Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Game over.

Started by assobanana76, August 10, 2015, 06:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 08, 2015, 05:57:44 AM
i never undestood those numbers. they are too much OP
cause that it costs absolutely nothing to heat. should have been 4 or maybe 6 charcoal per log

then, as it is, is still the cheapest charcoal burner, right?
logs consumes less parity power heat...
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

A Nonny Moose

Reminds me of a power plant mod I made for another game which costs practically nothing and runs the entire area.  Of course, tokamak power should be able to do that, eh?
Go not to the oracle, for it will say both yea and nay.

[Gone, but not forgotten. Rest easy, you are no longer banished.]
https://www.haskettfh.com/winterton-john-hensall/

assobanana76

Quote from: A Nonny Moose on September 08, 2015, 10:21:32 AM
Reminds me of a power plant mod I made for another game which costs practically nothing and runs the entire area.  Of course, tokamak power should be able to do that, eh?
tokamak?  :-\
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Paeng

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

assobanana76

A Nonny Moose

Quote from: assobanana76 on September 10, 2015, 12:30:03 AM
Quote from: Paeng on September 09, 2015, 06:21:17 AM

http://www.tokamakenergy.co.uk/

;)

well .. this would really be cheating!  ;D ;D

How so?  It is a known technology (if it it is theoretical at the moment), so why not use it?  In a game, one can assume all kinds of neat things, like a super-efficient charcoal burner that produces carbon from think air.

assobanana76

Quote from: A Nonny Moose on September 10, 2015, 08:22:10 AM
Quote from: assobanana76 on September 10, 2015, 12:30:03 AM
Quote from: Paeng on September 09, 2015, 06:21:17 AM

http://www.tokamakenergy.co.uk/

;)

well .. this would really be cheating!  ;D ;D

How so?  It is a known technology (if it it is theoretical at the moment), so why not use it?  In a game, one can assume all kinds of neat things, like a super-efficient charcoal burner that produces carbon from think air.

Tell me that you'll create a mod like this !!
super-super-super easy start condition!!!

A Nonny Moose

Sorry, but my modding days are long past.  Besides, what on earth would a tokamak power system be doing in a medieval period game?  It is a 21st. century item.

assobanana76

Quote from: A Nonny Moose on September 10, 2015, 03:15:19 PM
Sorry, but my modding days are long past.  Besides, what on earth would a tokamak power system be doing in a medieval period game?  It is a 21st. century item.

:-\ we might consider it .. steampunk?  ;D

A Nonny Moose

Quote from: assobanana76 on September 14, 2015, 03:09:57 AM

At the very best you might be able to make a hydro-electric generator if you are thinking late 1800s.  Prior to that there was no electricity distribution.

assobanana76

Quote from: A Nonny Moose on September 14, 2015, 07:05:16 AM
Quote from: assobanana76 on September 14, 2015, 03:09:57 AM

At the very best you might be able to make a hydro-electric generator if you are thinking late 1800s.  Prior to that there was no electricity distribution.

Also this would be an innovation for Banished! Afterall vanilla Banished has never been "dated" precisely!  ;D

A Nonny Moose

^ True but they don't even have draft animals.  No yokes of oxen, no horses, no asses, no mules.  Adding electric power to the game seems to be rather a difficult change and I doubt it can be a mod.  The thing is really middle ages primitive.  All work is man-power.

In hard mode, the cart does not have a draft animal attached, only an axle tree that looks like it is designed to be man-handled.  If this "civilization" has draft animals, the exiles are too poor to have one.

assobanana76

Quote from: A Nonny Moose on September 14, 2015, 01:36:39 PM
^ True but they don't even have draft animals.  No yokes of oxen, no horses, no asses, no mules.  Adding electric power to the game seems to be rather a difficult change and I doubt it can be a mod.  The thing is really middle ages primitive.  All work is man-power.

In hard mode, the cart does not have a draft animal attached, only an axle tree that looks like it is designed to be man-handled.  If this "civilization" has draft animals, the exiles are too poor to have one.

Fountain mod is trying to create "technological innovation" ..
but I never tried its buildings among which the inventor..

Paeng

Quote from: A Nonny Moose on September 14, 2015, 01:36:39 PMthey don't even have draft animals

Well, soon we can at least pretend to have working horses...

;)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

assobanana76

Quote from: Paeng on September 15, 2015, 05:18:48 AM
Quote from: A Nonny Moose on September 14, 2015, 01:36:39 PMthey don't even have draft animals

Well, soon we can at least pretend to have working horses...

;)

mmmmhhh ..
This is a trick !!  ;D

and I also see tables (with benches)!  :o