BETA: New Medieval Town : v0.6 with 3-Story Medieval Houses.

Started by RedKetchup, April 04, 2015, 09:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

assobanana76

if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

nice :) it reminds some house i saw in the past, with the firewood to pass the winter :)

about the fruit shop, it is just a name, it will sell all fruits and all vegetables. Medieval Fruit and Vegetables Vendor is too long. i simply called it Fruit, but it has both.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

great !! great !!
beautiful city that will be the end !! what city !!
a city devoted to trade !!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Brathaehnchen

RedKetchup

health, in a colony, taking baths for clealiness equal health for everyone. it has same property as a barber and also hold by physicians :)
it provide :

HappinessType _happinessType = Health;

so far it looks great in game but i see i can still add a bit of deroration :) in front to the right, there is a good square i can add a nice stone flowers bed.

RedKetchup

yup with a stone bed thats perfect :) just need to fix its footprint on the ground (tonight) and done for that one.

whats left ?

assobanana76

chillzz

Quote from: RedKetchup on April 12, 2015, 08:47:17 PM
no we cannot. the 'F' function is working that way : all different design (mesh, buildings) are called in 1 file, and the file decides what you do with these buildings. there can be different models, but you cannot have different purpose.
Ah yeah. only if the buildings have same purpose with same parameters (function, job, storage etc.) it can be in the f loop. clear.

Quote from: RedKetchup on April 12, 2015, 11:27:31 PM
New Medieval BathHouse ? :)
Nice!  it looks one might even build a 3rd story on one side and a 2nd story on the other :)

Quote from: assobanana76 on April 13, 2015, 01:53:52 AM
what do you think, Red?
Nice! reminds me of buildings in Austria, France, Suisse etc. (mountain regions) own firewood supply for cold snowy winter days ..

Quote from: RedKetchup on April 13, 2015, 04:12:50 AM
whats left ?
Whatever you decide should be in of course!

looking at @assobanana76 s picture, small warehouse or storage (barn/warehouse inc) on 1st / 2nd floor ?
a small inn/boarding/brothel in the style of the bathhouse  with room for 2/3 families max 1 or 2 children?

support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

purringcat

Stephen122334

Chon Waen

I can only shake my head in amazement. Outdone yourself on this one, sir.

RedKetchup

Quote from: RedKetchup on April 12, 2015, 11:27:31 PM
New Medieval BathHouse ? :)
Nice!  it looks one might even build a 3rd story on one side and a 2nd story on the other :)

yeah i guess you can for the 2nd floor to the right but you will need to space it from 1 tile to the left for the 3rd floor or it wont look good (the left part of the building, the one 2 story high, has unfortunatly 1 tile short for a 3rd story)

but i wont suggest it cause you will hide all the beauty of this building ^^

BTW i fixed the footprint on the ground to match the New Medieval Bath House :)

assobanana76

RedKetchup

i will think about it, @assobanana76   ;)
(if Kralyerg doesnt do it before ^^)

assobanana76