RedKetchup

hey welcome @Brotte  :)

thanks you for your first reply :)

inside corner ....... ?

you mean kinda like ..... this tower ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Brotte

That's exactly what I mean, Red. But just with 3 floor houses and not the tower...

RedKetchup

i know ^^ it we just an emample already made in my 'castle' part ^^

i didnt thought about that ...
but i can keep it mind :)

no promises though, but i ll think about it.

MightyCucumber

Speaking of houses, I think you've tried this out before but I'm not so sure: have you considered making a second floor house to be put on top of the NMT Mills as a miller's residence? Much like you already do with the tailor, brewer and baker. :)

This is just an idea I had, since the top of the Mills have rails - it's be fun to have them enter the door at the bottom and them hanging arround at the top of the mill. ;)

RedKetchup

the mill isnt big enough to hold an house :P
at least i mean my design of it. it would need to be more bigger

chillzz

Quote from: MightyCucumber on May 14, 2015, 09:57:16 AM
Speaking of houses, I think you've tried this out before but I'm not so sure: have you considered making a second floor house to be put on top of the NMT Mills as a miller's residence? Much like you already do with the tailor, brewer and baker. :)

This is just an idea I had, since the top of the Mills have rails - it's be fun to have them enter the door at the bottom and them hanging arround at the top of the mill. ;)

Quote from: RedKetchup on May 14, 2015, 10:38:30 AM
the mill isnt big enough to hold an house :P
at least i mean my design of it. it would need to be more bigger

if, and only if @RedKetchup is thinking about adding a millers house to the windmill, it would be best like the hunters cabin in my opinion.
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

Darkbibou

This mods keeps getting bigger and bigger ! (+ better and better) ^^

Are you planning to release it (and the castle + canal mod) on Steam @RedKetchup ?

Do people want full french versions of these new mods ? :)

If the answer to the first question is "no" and the answer to the second is "yes" then things will be a bit complicated.

Indeed, I always post my translated versions on Steam but it is no longer possible to do so without access to a part of the source code of the mod (or the bin folder actually).

RedKetchup

i really dont know yet. probably french people will need to download from a cloud storage :)

Darkbibou

Quote from: RedKetchup on May 15, 2015, 09:19:12 AM
i really dont know yet. probably french people will need to download from a cloud storage :)

The number of player that will find and be able to download the translation from a link to a file hosted in the cloud and published here on WoB is way too low :(

In addition, most players prefer the automatic installation process provided by Steam and don't trust external content.

MightyCucumber

Hey Red, I had an idea to enhance the mod a bit (just a small detail).

Can you maybe add the sound of bells tolling from time to time to your religious buildings? This would be a neat addition and would make the cathedral even more beautiful. :P

RedKetchup

Quote from: MightyCucumber on May 15, 2015, 06:06:35 PM
Hey Red, I had an idea to enhance the mod a bit (just a small detail).

Can you maybe add the sound of bells tolling from time to time to your religious buildings? This would be a neat addition and would make the cathedral even more beautiful. :P

the problem with sounds, it is not 'time to time' it is 'all the time' unless you do a silent ".wav" 5 mins long and somewhere at 3:50 you hear couple of bells tolling ^^

Gatherer

Tubullar Bells would be perfect. Don't know 'bout copyright issues though.:)
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

meanwhile, doing something different and seeing some request here and there.....

i made the first draw of a Medieval Pond :P keep in mind while seeing the screenshot, that only the first draws. alot would still need to be done.
i know some people will talk about the water color ^^. nothing set and tons of details need to be added ^^

at least i made the nenuphars ^^

MightyCucumber

Oh my God, that's simply awesome! :O I've thought of requesting water lilies for a while now, so this time there was someone with that in mind already. xD

I know this is just a draft, but I think the lilypads are a bit too green. Maybe a more dull texture would fit better with the surrounding grass, as well as fading that dark contour a bit. ;)

Here are some cool textures: https://www.google.pt/search?q=water+lily+texture&newwindow=1&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=G9hXVZumDsGuU-a5gdAB&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=643