News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Discussions : New Medieval Town v 1.02

Started by RedKetchup, April 19, 2015, 11:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triskel

Red, first of all, I wanted to thank you for all the magnificent work you've been doing to make this game even better. Your medieval buildings and decorations are the backbone of every new town I design. Thanks to you, I feel like I'm playing a completely different game. I just saw the pond and the corner house and I can only say they look amazing. What I like most of your designs is not that they are aesthetically pleasing (Which they absolutely are, by the way) but that they are really easy to combine. Anyway, thank you very much again.

rkelly17

Quote from: RedKetchup on May 18, 2015, 08:43:05 AM
probably i should just abandon everything, sadly

@RedKetchup, if you abandon everything the Great God RNG will be very, very angry and might well smite you when you aren't looking!  ;D  ;D

Seriously, do what you need to do. We'll all keep using your current mods and wait anxiously for new ones.

RedKetchup

@Triskel  thanks you  Triskel

so sorry i was depressed and down when i saw i couldnt do what i want at all
trying to please everyone but sometimes i cant. and i really dont want to fill all the toolbars.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

DesoPL

To be honest... I really enjoy your stuff RedKetchup. :) Thanks for your contributions. :)

RedKetchup

Paeng

Quote from: RedKetchup on May 19, 2015, 11:47:12 AMso sorry i was depress and down

We understand  ;) 

But hey, I feel you are much too hard on yourself!
With the amount of first rate content you are creating, I don't really mind if you claim a number of menu spots for your work...

Take as many as you need!  ;D

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

gerns

absolutley, make it easier on yourself , you are giving us a great game with your mods ,let us do some . its the only way we can repay you if this makes any scents. ;D

RedKetchup

DesoPL

I glad mod is really compatible with CC. It's gonna be fun, to make an viliage with stone walls, houses like that etc. :) Through in my personal opinion, stone walls are little bit huge. If we compare to fort wood walls from CC. :)

RedKetchup

RedKetchup

I ve just launched the first official release 1.0 on workshop.
they have kinda same version as we have here, + the pond (as i did it last screenshot. will see later if i ll modify it)

will continue soon to make a 1.1 with corner buildings. but not before released a v 0.2 beta fo Medieval Castle with canals.

liberty

mellowtraumatic

I've recently come back to Banished and I just want to say, thank you, Red, for everything that you do here. Your mods are must haves in my game. I can't and won't play without them.

I don't mod for Banished but I do for Bethesda games and I know things can get frustrating. Just know that we appreciate all your work and hope that you continue to share your creations with us. :)

RedKetchup

WB @mellowtraumatic  :)

btw question : what if i decide to take Medieval canal part of Medieval Town instead of Medieval Castle ? would people be happy ?

chillzz

Quote from: RedKetchup on May 20, 2015, 04:07:53 PM
btw question : what if i decide to take Medieval canal part of Medieval Town instead of Medieval Castle ? would people be happy ?
it does not matter for me, i'll have both installed and play with them.

more logical though, wouldn't the medieval town be getting too big.
i.e. if someone just want canal/moat  it's probably way bigger to have NMTown with canals, and not using the rest
then having NMCastle with moats/canals, and not using the walls/towers.

support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup