News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Discussions : New Medieval Town v 1.02

Started by RedKetchup, April 19, 2015, 11:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerns

red---do what you think is best , we will be happy anyway you do it -you are our hero

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on May 20, 2015, 04:43:58 AM
I ve just launched the first official release 1.0 on workshop.
they have kinda same version as we have here, + the pond (as i did it last screenshot. will see later if i ll modify it)

will continue soon to make a 1.1 with corner buildings. but not before released a v 0.2 beta fo Medieval Castle with canals.
@RedKetchup help me to understand.. be patient..

I saw in the "workshop" the new release!
then you changed your mind! great!

then recapping ... that version 1.0 contains updated building and pond, then you release 1.1 with the "angle buildings".
but here (and even on workshop?) we will find the 0.2 of  castle + canal when you have finished.
correct?

My usual question .. which of these releases is saved game compatible? 1.0? 1.1? castle+canal?

I'm playing with older versions (building only).
What if I subscribe to the 1.0 mod building?

I also saw your "Steph's grain silos". I immediately signed without thinking I had already built the grain silos of the "CC".
so I demolished the CC to build your of workshop .. I risk the crash of the game?

Red last question .. what happens if you decide again to withdraw all by workshops and I have the mod load with I'm playing?

P.S. for me it is not important how you will use the bar .. I underwrite all anyway .. do as you think best !!  ;D
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

Quote from: assobanana76 on May 21, 2015, 02:13:10 AM
Quote from: RedKetchup on May 20, 2015, 04:43:58 AM
I ve just launched the first official release 1.0 on workshop.
they have kinda same version as we have here, + the pond (as i did it last screenshot. will see later if i ll modify it)

will continue soon to make a 1.1 with corner buildings. but not before released a v 0.2 beta fo Medieval Castle with canals.
@RedKetchup help me to understand.. be patient..

I saw in the "workshop" the new release!
then you changed your mind! great!

then recapping ... that version 1.0 contains updated building and pond, then you release 1.1 with the "angle buildings".
but here (and even on workshop?) we will find the 0.2 of  castle + canal when you have finished.
correct?

Not correct.
workshop has same as here + pond (Beta.0.7a + pond) = workshop 1.0
i will put 1.0 (Beta 0.7a + pond) here too in a .pdf and i will call it 1.0 here too.

the beta phase is finished ! Thanks alot ALL.

then i will release Beta 0.2 Castle here , but not on the workshop
then i will release a 1.1 on Workshop and here in same time ( but not before castle beta 0.2. )

My usual question .. which of these releases is saved game compatible? 1.0? 1.1? castle+canal?

there is no 1.0 castle yet nor 1.1. we only have Beta 0.1 Castle.
and yes : beta 0.1 and beta 0.2 castle will be 100% save compatible.

I'm playing with older versions (building only).
What if I subscribe to the 1.0 mod building?

Which older version ? 0.7 beta ?
the only version non-compatible is Beta 0.4 (with cathedral) and older.

yes you can subscribe to 1.0 workshop without any problem :) you wont have any trouble.

I also saw your "Steph's grain silos". I immediately signed without thinking I had already built the grain silos of the "CC".
so I demolished the CC to build your of workshop .. I risk the crash of the game?

Good :) but you didn't need to demolish the CC one. it is totally 2 different mod. even all the graphic files, and the name of the code files are totally different :)
it is also 100% compatible with New Medieval Town :)

Red last question .. what happens if you decide again to withdraw all by workshops and I have the mod load with I'm playing?

P.S. for me it is not important how you will use the bar .. I underwrite all anyway .. do as you think best !!  ;D

make sure you have a copy of the mod (v1.0) somewhere in a folder , haha  ;D ;D in case !
/joking. i wont withdraw them anymore, promise.

PSA.: there will be 2 bar.
1 for New Medieval Town
1 for New Medieval Castle

thats all. i dont make split. people will get what i decide and if it is not enough ok for them, they just have to not download it  :P :-[
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Kimbolton

RedKetchup,

Still following your work and loving all the great stuff you do. You are amazing!!! Don't let things get you down. I really appreciate all your hard work to make this game more interesting and fun!!!

DesoPL

I wonder, if in next update might be appear new fisherman dock or new town hall look? Well i don't have anything against the vanilla town hall look, but maybe more medieval?

By the way i forgot. Why trader is needed to water tower?

chillzz

Quote from: DesoPL on May 21, 2015, 11:41:37 PM
By the way i forgot. Why trader is needed to water tower?
there is no need for a trader.
Water tower needs to be run by a vendor, who taps ("sells") the water.
a production building always need a worker to get output.
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

RedKetchup

Alot of people use the CC:EA mod which add dozen and dozen of new professions which is way too big already, and next CC 1.4 that is incoming in the next weeks.... and will add another dozen of profession, again...

My goal is not to add again to the profession list. I had to make a choice with which profession will take care of it. With some analogy about the water traders in some movies/games i decided to use traders to occupy this function :)

cmac86

Is there anyway to have an all wooden white house without grey stone? as a choice? i would really love that because some medevil houses are just all wooden with white.

RedKetchup

The Pilgrim

I was wondering Red, is it possible to make the resource requirements of the 1st floor houses the same as, or similar to the 1st floor shops?  I feel that the stone in particular should not be double just for being a residence as opposed to a commercial building.  Thanks for all your amazing work.

PS to the moderators, the primary colors are red, yellow and blue, not green

DesoPL

I am curious.

Turkeys as pasture animals like sheeps etc? If so, what production might be?

Also. Did an meat shop you added to mod, work with fishes produced by fishserman dock or fish farm?

RedKetchup

Quote from: DesoPL on May 22, 2015, 12:23:57 PM
I am curious.

Turkeys as pasture animals like sheeps etc? If so, what production might be?

Also. Did an meat shop you added to mod, work with fishes produced by fishserman dock or fish farm?

yes
meat doesnt have a special 'tag' it is part of the general 'protein' tag.
protein tag :
meat, fish, nuts, dairy, eggs, honey.

turkey ? is not like sheep, it is more like chicken, big chicken. but i dont think people eat turkey eggs though

The Pilgrim : gonna check what i did :S

AzemOcram

Maybe turkeys should generate feathers instead of eggs if they can only generate 1 resource while alive. By the way, how does your Medieval Cathedral compare to the Monastery and Colonial Cathedral? I never had the resources to build any of them (and I never used the cheat program or debug mod).

Btw, the primary additive colors are Red, Green, and Blue. The primary subtractive colors (for printing on white paper nowadays) are Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black. That is why screens say RGB and printers say CMYK. On a screen, yellow is a mixture of red and green light.

Keep up the great work!

--Ocram

RedKetchup

Quote from: AzemOcram on May 22, 2015, 12:50:15 PM
Maybe turkeys should generate feathers instead of eggs if they can only generate 1 resource while alive. By the way, how does your Medieval Cathedral compare to the Monastery and Colonial Cathedral? I never had the resources to build any of them (and I never used the cheat program or debug mod).

Btw, the primary additive colors are Red, Green, and Blue. The primary subtractive colors (for printing on white paper nowadays) are Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black. That is why screens say RGB and printers say CMYK. On a screen, yellow is a mixture of red and green light.

Keep up the great work!

--Ocram

an animal doesnt absolutely need to produce something while alive. before i add milk to cattle, cattle were producing nothing.

the cathedral ? it is MAJESTIC to compare the little monestary, church and CC cathedral that is in fact my monastery scaled a bit bigger and new windows on it.
you really need to build it :)

it is a Wonder, and worders arent built in a day or week. it takes years :)
it is the work of a lifetime.

Gatherer

Quote from: RedKetchup on May 22, 2015, 12:57:11 PM
it is a Wonder, and worders arent built in a day or week. it takes years :)
it is the work of a lifetime.

I started building it in Late Spring '51 and finished it in Summer '53.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.