Started by RedKetchup, April 19, 2015, 11:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

@RedKetchup
very very nice !!  ;D
and 9 families !! very very functional !!
I would have been very useful with my first arrival of nomads !!
instead build nine homes !!
I can not wait to be ready !!
the dimensions remain the same house / shop corner?
6x6 in the road side?
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 08, 2015, 03:03:57 AM
Quote from: assobanana76 on June 08, 2015, 12:49:14 AM
6x6 in the road side?

yup, same as the other corner buildings :)
then, to close the market, after the total reconstruction have a space of 15 tiles ..
I still have 3 tiles in the center .. decoration on the right and left main access road!
how to fit together with the other medieval buildings?
windows remain whole?

if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

yeah windows are same. tried another one, but was looking strange and not really good.

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 08, 2015, 04:40:40 AM
yeah windows are same. tried another one, but was looking strange and not really good.
great! then I will let the space waiting ..
in the meantime I have to finish building all the single stalls with all the decorations!
you know .. with only one builder will take me at least two years!  ;D

DesoPL

I apologize, i mean Quayside Houses. ;/

RedKetchup

wondering if it isnt ... too much ? for a 2nd floor :P
of course, none of the floors have canopies in the back ^^

take 5 or 10 mins and look closely :)

DesoPL

Looks quite good, yet still i would like see comparsion to other houses via game. I mean houses from CC, normal ones and from Medieval Town.

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 08, 2015, 08:05:48 PM

great!! great!!!

Paeng

@RedK:

I have a question about the Health items in NMT - I built a whole group of them in my last town, and it seems to me that they have that old nasty habit of spreading disease... it doesn't look like the peeps are idling around these buildings (as they do around a default Hospital), but I keep seeing sick people "spawning" around them at a hellish rate.

Should I use "Bobby Doctor House" again? Will it help with all the new buildings as well?

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Nilla

It looks quite nice. If you find it too much, you could try to take away the canopies on the side of the second flor and only keep them at the corner (and on the first flor).

Gatherer

My couple of cents:

- Remove 2nd floor middle windows on all 4 sides and place diagonal wooden cross on the wall that the NMT 3-story houses have.
- Put flowers on the remaining windows and/or balcony fence.
- Get rid of 2nd floor canopies.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

rkelly17

Quote from: Paeng on June 09, 2015, 06:47:59 AM
@RedK:

I have a question about the Health items in NMT - I built a whole group of them in my last town, and it seems to me that they have that old nasty habit of spreading disease... it doesn't look like the peeps are idling around these buildings (as they do around a default Hospital), but I keep seeing sick people "spawning" around them at a hellish rate.

Should I use "Bobby Doctor House" again? Will it help with all the new buildings as well?

Remember that every disease has a radius of contagion and anyone inside the circle has a chance of getting the disease--that's why idlers get sick. I think most of the circles are eight, but cholera and one other might be ten. I've been use Bobbi Doctor House and building a stone wall 8 spaces out from my hospital (Thank you @RedKetchup for both the walls and Bobbi Doctor House). The other day some fool nomad brought cholera into the town and I couldn't get rid of it because people walking past the hospital kept getting sick. (expletive deleted)!  >:(  Chances aren't high of getting cholera, but . . . . At any rate, that is why any health facility in the middle of a population center will spread disease. With Bobbi Doctor House citizens don't actively seek out the hospital (not sure about @RedKetchup's other health facilities, though he would probably have to add a desirability score (health happiness) to get people to seek them out), though children will still play near it--play seems to be random.

bubbamcgee

@RedKetchup - Having canopies on the first floor with a deck above it looks rather odd and cannot say that I've seen this setup in real life.  Maybe you could create two different versions of the first floor... one with and one without canopies for use when adding a second story.  Just my 2 cents worth... which doesn't amount to much.    :P