News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Discussions : New Medieval Town v 1.02

Started by RedKetchup, April 19, 2015, 11:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nilla

Now I understand it, too. And as always; it's your choice, you cannot please everyone!

A fourth option to get around the problem with the word "beef" and what's connected to it, could be to find another word for "beef" for the meat from the milk cows. But that of cause could mess up other things, like the butcher.

My suggestion; keep it as it is!

DesoPL

Keep it as it is. In my small opinion. ;)

Also i wonder, if is possible make an addintional walls, but where you can build buildings on them? Like here for example.

Gothic 2 Khorinis Barracks.

embx61

RedKetchup,

Long time lurker but are following your mods and those of others with interest.
For someone who had no experience in modeling you do an outstanding job!!

You must however face the fact that you never ever will be able to make everyone happy.
Not even Luke, every other triple AAA game designer studio, or Microsoft, for crying out loud, will be able to do this.

From what I have read and see so far by following this forum (and others) most people DO appreciate you as a person and the awesome stuff you do for the Banished community.

So you can hold your head high and be proud of what you have accomplished so far and IMHO it is just the beginning of other great things to come ;)

I like to take the opportunity to also sent out a big thanks to all the other modders like Slink, Black Liquid team , to name a view. who do their creations in a very limited box (Come on Luke, throw those awesome modders a well deserved bone ;) ) they can express their talents in.

It is much appreciated and much kuddo's to all of you.

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

gerns

well here in wisconsin,usa. a lot of farmers have swiss browns as milk cows, dumb as a rock but good milk and cattle as meat ,all are brown ,meat would be higher on cattle as would the leather as they are larger then milk cows.RED you are great so whatever you decide will be perfect.this game would be a flop if you had not stepped in and made it better

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

gerns

RED mite i suggest calling COWS for milk and CATTLE for meat

RedKetchup

fixed the Medieval Pool :)

had to fix the fences all around which were way too big.
i change the water texture for a more mulky one. looks great i think.

RedKetchup

For @Nilla  :) i took out 'grains' from Medieval Fruit Vendor and ...

made a new Medieval Grain Vendor :)

Nilla

DesoPL

You teasing us much with that new stuff. I want play! @_@

RedKetchup

Soon ™

^^ July 1, 2015 ^^

BTW i count on you to tell me before July 4, 2015 if your games will crash by passing from v1.0 to 1.1 :)
because if people crash, i will have to change the name of the .pkm for Steam Users.

if people get old .pkm replaced and everyone crash.... they will kill me on their town squares lol
counting on you all

Paeng

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 28, 2015, 12:52:58 AMi change the water texture for a more mulky one.

Yeah, that's a great texture for the pond!   :D

On another note - I wish you would not color the "RK" icon, at least not on the main toolbar... it looks less intrusive if the main toolbar stays with the Banished monochrome theme. I feel colors should only be added to secondary icons (additional toolbars)...  :)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

RedKetchup

lol OK @Paeng  ^^
i found it awesome!

Added :

Medieval Canal System (4 tiles width) from Medieval Castle. (Medieval Castle wont get those anymore - if i continue it one day)

End, Straight, Corner, 3-Way, 4-Way, Bridge, Dock, Fishing Dock, Filler, Gate.
gonna check maybe for a diagonal and also to make some 5x 6x tiles system width.

i also lost 2 hours to try to find another water texture.... the one i ended up has lot of waves, so we notice less bad graphic artefact. (less "moiree" "Anti-aliasing" bugs)

chillzz

Wow @RedKetchup keep em commin' :D
I totally agree with all the kind words written on this page and the previous ones!

Canal water looks great now, much closer to in game water and like you said, less prone to graphical glitches.

Sluices look nice!
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

RedKetchup

and if i am changing the brickwalls for very old bricks ? (something very similar to the quayside texture of CC)