News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Town Hall Inventory Counts

Started by MarkAnthony, June 21, 2019, 03:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkAnthony

HI
Okay so uhm, does the Town Hall > Inventory page list everything including what is being set aside to be traded out at the Trade Posts too?
Thanks
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

Nilla

No, but you can choose to see what´s in the ports (or in the homes) Upper right on the inventory menu. "Items in store"

MarkAnthony

So you are saying that - what is in people's homes and what is sitting at the trade posts are not included in the town hall inventory counts?

So if the status window and town hall inventory pages shows I have 225 iron tools, then that means I have 225 iron tools sitting in town somewhere ready for use not counting iron tools citizens have in their homes or iron tools at the trade post that I am trading for other items?
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

brads3

yes and no. bannies don't keep tools in their houses but yes whatever shows in inventory is stored in barns or markets only.the inventory has a button to check the houses and TP's. top rigt corner.

Nilla

From my present town. I play without trade, so there´s nothing in any ports.

moonbelf

@Nilla  Thanks for this info. I've been playing Banished for a little while now and there are still things to discover. Like the info in the TH you just posted! lol

I'm having fun as a somewhat noob still learning :)