News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RedKetchup - Creamery

Started by RedKetchup, September 06, 2014, 03:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irrelevant

So, either or. 1 Milk + 1 Honey = 2 Kefir, sells for 2 or 3 each. You should use honey, make your mod into a bundle, both of them (creamery and apiary) together.

RedKetchup

k, i ll check that after raid, and will comeback on this to you.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

1 milk + 1 berry = 2 yogurt, each sells for 3

but if i take 12 milk, and 12 berries = 24 yogurt which sell for 3 then 24*3= 72

so it means 300% profit. thats more and worst than ale.

if take 12 milk and 12 berries = 18 yogurt at 3 each = 54 trade units , it means ... ?? profit. sorry head in a fog , cant count  ^^

slink

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 09, 2014, 06:46:26 PM
1 milk + 1 berry = 2 yogurt, each sells for 3

but if i take 12 milk, and 12 berries = 24 yogurt which sell for 3 then 24*3= 72

so it means 300% profit. thats more and worst than ale.

if take 12 milk and 12 berries = 18 yogurt at 3 each = 54 trade units , it means ... ?? profit. sorry head in a fog , cant count  ^^
1 berry is worth 1
if milk is worth 2, then 1 milk = 2
if yogurt is worth 3, then 2 yogurts are worth 6
3 => 6 is only 100% profit.  This is true even if you multiply everything by 12.

RedKetchup

alright world of warcraft raid is over.

3 fruits = 3x1 = 3 and ale sell for 8 so if i catched correctly... if cost 3 and if sell 6 = 100% profit , at 8 = 166.67% profit

milk worth 1 now.

24 milk = 24x1=24 and we do 8 cheese which sell 6 each so 8x6= 48 so 100% profit
24 milk = 24x1=24 and we do 12 whey which sell 4 each so 12x4= 48 so 100% profit

12 milk = 12x1=12 plus 12 berries = 12x1=12 so cost 24 and we do 24 yogurt at 3 each = 72 so 200% profit , too much
if cost 24 and we only do like 18 and 18 yogurt at 3 each = 54 so 133% profit. thats it s fine.

alright, adding the yogurt at 3 trade value, making it s animations and i ll wrap all that and release :)
cost 24 milk and we do 18 yogurt.

RedKetchup

alright, just finished to add Yogurt to the game :)

i just compiled, it passed at 1st try :)

lets see in game how it looks like :)

RedKetchup

gah, my yogurt doesnt appear in my menu :(

too tired tonight, i certainly forgot a little stupid thing and cant see. too tired.

i ll check that tommorow after sleep

Nilla

QuoteSo, either or. 1 Milk + 1 Honey = 2 Kefir, sells for 2 or 3 each. You should use honey, make your mod into a bundle, both of them (creamery and apiary) together.

yes, good idea! i would like to see it as a package, too.

I don´t know how hard it is to make, but it seems that people do like more different buildings (me too by the way). One producing cheese/(whey) another one a bit different looking, producing yogurt. And perhaps a third one making butter. Everything in one package. Sure if you have them all, they will all compete for the milk (together with the people who want to drink it pure). I tricky thing to manage, I am sure. 

I would really love that!  ;D

One more thing I thought about;

These trade-profit in %. It is not the only thing to consider; You must also count the yearly production. A product with a high % profit, but a low yearly production (say clothing) brings less than another product with a lover % profit and a high production. If you understand what I mean. 

Who said balancing was easy ;)

RedKetchup

the problem nilla is there : make different looking buildings.

i never succeded yet to make a new 3D building, i dunno what i m missing, not doing correctly, but the game refuse my 3Ds. the only thing i can do is taking the apiary and modify it a bit. taking some things around, delete some items, move them, turn them , make them bigger, or smaller. i cant even change any color, any texture. i tried to ask help to @graphite , i sent him a PM and .. i dunno if he read it or not.... i never saw him back online since a week, like if disappeared  :-[

and modify the apiary and move things around takes alot of time :)
you ll have to suffer and accept the same looking building for a while ^^ . do 1 for cheese , do 1 for whey, do 1 with yogurt, but will have all same look lol, just turn them around ^^

btw. screenshot !

RedKetchup

another screenshot. everything seems ok, i just need to remake a new test for like.... 10 years long to see if no bugs and if everything is as expected. :)

RedKetchup

my mod is rdy now :) and posted :)

btw, last second change: i rename whey to cream. i dunno personally, i ve checked wiki about whey and it never happended to buy that at grocery store :P but i did often bought some cream :) so i really prefered personally to see cream in the game instead of whey. sorry.

Nilla

great
I will try that tomorrow
and tell you what I think about it, (if you like it or not  ;) )

slink

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 10, 2014, 02:06:11 PM
btw, last second change: i rename whey to cream. i dunno personally, i ve checked wiki about whey and it never happended to buy that at grocery store :P but i did often bought some cream :) so i really prefered personally to see cream in the game instead of whey. sorry.

Whey is sold powdered for muscle-building, I believe, or added to animal feed.  It is a by-product of cheese-making.  Cream is sold for consumption fresh and tastes much better.   :)

RedKetchup

ah thats explain everything ! glad i made the change before release :)

Paeng

This looks totally delicious  :P

Can't wait to play this mod... right now I'm still playing the milk mod, first time I built an economy on cattle - never really appealed to me, but now with milk added it's great fun... profitable, too  ;)

And now there are even more goods, plus a building... thanks a lot!
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]