News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

BETA: New Medieval Town : v0.4 with Cathedral Wonder

Started by RedKetchup, February 26, 2015, 05:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henry

RedKetchup,

Thank you, I appreciate you providing this for me.   I'd did a quick test and not only did it download at a reasonable rate it also appears to be functioning correctly in the game.  :)

Thank you

Gordon Dry,

I'm not sure exactly what a DS Lite or Dual Stack signifies, but I do know that I'm at the very end of the line of service for the company. Literally the house next door can't get the same service. So I'm not sure I could sway them from their previous choices. Of course I'm questioning the economics of my decisions at the moment. But I've found another solution to this problem of archaic speeds and humongous downloadable folders if it ever occurs again.   Thank you anyways though. :)

RedKetchup

NP @Henry :) keep the link in your prefered shortcut :) so you ll have it for next time :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

RedKetchup

you are welcome.

if people dont say anything cause too shy to let a reply .... i cannot know and i cannot help.
so guys , let me know if there is something !

RedKetchup

gonna work on those floor 2 tonight for a little 3-4 hrs :)

first : Floor 2 - Model 1 - FIX :

A. I lowered all both side wall windows. Hopefully we wont see them anymore if there is a roof getting there from neighbor house.
B. I ve put a double of the 'wooden legs' that supposely 'Hold' the house in the air if there is no first floor beneath it.
C. I ve put a thin inner wall inside the stairway to block sight if there is no first floor beneath it. (will do same when i ll be at 3rd floors)

Gordon Dry

RedKetchup

Gordon Dry

:P I just wondered how you define "tonight"  :P

I guess you meant GMT.

But I like GTM cars...

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on March 04, 2015, 09:59:09 PM
gonna work on those floor 2 tonight for a little 3-4 hrs :)

first : Floor 2 - Model 1 - FIX :

A. I lowered all both side wall windows. Hopefully we wont see them anymore if there is a roof getting there from neighbor house.
B. I ve put a double of the 'wooden legs' that supposely 'Hold' the house in the air if there is no first floor beneath it.
C. I ve put a thin inner wall inside the stairway to block sight if there is no first floor beneath it. (will do same when i ll be at 3rd floors)
you are great, man !!  ;)
no more houses in the air and no more children into the river because they fall down the stairs!  ;D
but the wall of the stairs you have put also to those of the 3rd floor?  ???
whatever .. thanks !!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

lol yes to both, Gordon and Asso

Floor 2 Model 2 done

the next model will have alot more changes than previous (and will be longer to make too ^^)

RedKetchup

I need advices on this one :) whats your thoughts if.....

i do some models with brickwalls instead of stucco/wood ?

assobanana76

I dislike both ..
I would keep them both ..
can you three models stucco and three models brick change with "F"?
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

KIM16

I hardly notice change in number of windows, maybe add flowers on windows on second floor too,and  lantern, like in first floor, and change color of wall and roof a little, so you can really see the difference. I like brickwalls on 2nd floor , thats nice and ok too :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: assobanana76 on March 05, 2015, 01:53:39 AM
I dislike both ..
I would keep them both ..
can you three models stucco and three models brick change with "F"?

so i take it you dont like it :S

and yes the models rotate with "F"

RedKetchup

Quote from: KIM16 on March 05, 2015, 02:38:53 AM
I hardly notice change in number of windows, maybe add flowers on windows on second floor too,and  lantern, like in first floor, and change color of wall and roof a little, so you can really see the difference. I like brickwalls on 2nd floor , thats nice and ok too :)

1. if i add to much flowers it will lag more, flowers have alot of polygons even if i reduced 80% the number of polygons
1b i would rater maybe put a flower or 2 in the first model than having 4 windows full of flowers.
2. yes roof can be changed color without too much problem, but the wall would be bad, cause if you get a color on 2nd floor and another color at 3rd floor ... it wouldnt match at all anymore.
3. brickwalls make it strange a bit too me... so this is why i ask people thoughts