News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

BETA: New Medieval Town : v0.4 with Cathedral Wonder

Started by RedKetchup, February 26, 2015, 05:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbi

The download link on the first page says last edited in February. So I take it none of the new models are included in that?

RedKetchup

not yet @Bobbi :) soon will have an update :)

we got 1 at page 3 : http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=786.msg13400#msg13400
did you got it ?

once i finish the 6th model of the 2nd floor I will post another update :) probably this weekend :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Vulgarian

These are looking great, imo (a mon avis). The overhanging roof looks fine on a 2-story, but I see what you mean when a 3rd is placed on top. It's not bad, though. Hmm. Weird idea. Maybe you can place an oversized 3rd floor so that it hides the roof. As I recall, some medieval houses did that, creating a claustrophobic appearance.

eg.

Denis de la Rive

I like the whole thing, the new second floor looks just fine, the overhanging roof is a common feature and adds a lot of character to the whole, it will be very nice either as a single or multiple row.

RedKetchup

yeah i guess i can maybe short it just a little bit and make all 3rd floor alot oversized... almost up to the road (enough to cover the roof)

Paeng

Yeah, specially for timberframe houses that overhang (also called a 'jetty') is quite common, e.g. as weather protection... I think that will add another nice note to your buildings...  :)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

RedKetchup

i am still not sure about this .... floor 2 model 5 :)  :o Edit: after more modifications... i like it that way : updated the screenshots

i ve got to return to Floor 3 Model 1 to make it fit with new dimensions of roofs :) and in same time.....

@assobanana76  will be happy, i fixed his request ^^ (interior walls under floor 3)

RedKetchup

NEW BUILD AVAILABLE !!!!!!!

WARNING: With every new BETA Build : ALWAYS DO a backup save of your town and your old MOD ! we are never enough cautious !!!!! We never knows when builds aren't compatible with previous one.

BETA New Medieval Town with new House Models v0.5

- New first Floor models ( up to 6 )
- New 2nd Floor models ( up to 5 of 6 )
- Fix of Floor 3 Model 1 ( for Asso ^^ )

PS.:  Itried 3 times to upload the .zip on this post, all failed. (35MB zip file) so i posted a .txt and .pdf inside the files there is a link to download it from my OneDrive and a link to download from MegaStorage. just click the link provided :) If troubles, PM me and i ll send the link by PM :)

If you want to participe to the BETA Phase ? ? ? Follow the green Arrow ! (also available on my OneDrive and MegaStorage Account!)

Magic Link will appear once you are logged ON on the forum !!
If you want to download it .... you need to register on our forum ! Once you have done that, the link will appear just below this green arrow :)

Gordon Dry

A 2 MB .docx file?

How about a .txt file?

Btw I use libreOffice and the link inside is not easy to open with some security settings turned on.

Edit:

no way, when I open that link I'm forwarded to login.live.com and should login...

Either you set the download to private or OneDrive sucks.
I don't create an account there.

RedKetchup

Quote from: RedKetchup on March 08, 2015, 06:26:41 AM
anyone the link worked fine ? 13 download so far.

it is a .zip that contains a .docx. a docx is MS Word and MS Wordpad (provided by windows 7+) file extension. it should open by itself. inside there is a doc with presentation of the BETA Mod and a picture, and the link you just have to click on it and OneDrive should open :)

anyone tested and worked fine ?

alright then i will replace it with a poor little bad .txt file LOL (cant even put an image inside boooo)

chillzz

Downloading the new version.. looking at the pictures you've outdone yourself again Red!

about docx/txt :  MS Office nowadays can save as .PDF  which is a standard an can be opened with loads of different readers ..  it can have links and images.. and is a small file ;)
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

RedKetchup

the .txt now contains :

a OneDrive download link.
and a MegaStorage download link.

RedKetchup

alright, i ll do that next time. i saw .doc allowed so i try to make a .doc but a .doc is a ms works doc and noone on the planet use that anymore LOL.
wordpad and word use .docx ^^

i ll do pdf then :)

Gordon Dry

Thanks for Mega link.
Works fast. I always get my 100 Mbit.