News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Is this mod possible?

Started by grungy93, March 12, 2016, 09:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grungy93

Hey everyone so I have absolutely no idea how to create a mod or the limits that banished mods have but I've had a couple ideas and I just wanted some feed back on them.
I've seen a few discussions on adding a military and having some kind of A.I enemy but as far as I've seen no one wants to do it or it's not possible. I was thinking about something sort of the same but without it being controlled by A.I, for starters I would love the idea of seeing some of my own ship's floating in the water and if they could be involved in trade or inventory management even better then I got thinking if it would work maybe introduce pirate's into banished  ;D
Basically if adding A.I is out of the question then maybe it can become a profession you build a pirate cove enlist a couple pirate's then they sail the seven lake's plundering all the booty from trade merchant's and civilian ship's  8)
If it's possible to also make somewhat of a Navy to repel the pirates or goes to attack the cove and try to reclaim lost goods then there could be use for a military your just fighting your own pirate's  :P
Hopefully some of you have some good feed back and hopefully something like this is possible for the future of banished
P.s I gave up on punctuation half way through because I'm typing this on a phone and I hate these little keyboards  >:(

Paeng

Technically this is not possible.

However, there are numerous items within CC to at least give you some "make-believe" military stuff - a whole fort, palisades, quartermaster, producing muskets and cannons and so on...

There are also ships (free floating) and a Pirate's Cove... they all have some productive function, but again - "war" and fighting are not within this game.
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]