kid1293

Thank you Kralyerg!
I don't know where I am, but it feels good to be here. ;D

I hope the news will be spread.

HappyLeighEverAfter

seconded
i will try to do  my part to help spread the news

Abandoned

Thank you Kralyerg.  And thank you to BigC for all the good years that we had here on WOB.  Look forward to many more.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on October 05, 2023, 12:13:44 PM
Thank you Kralyerg.  And thank you to BigC for all the good years that we had here on WOB.  Look forward to many more.

THIS!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

catty-cb

Quote from: Abandoned on October 05, 2023, 12:13:44 PM

Double ditto on this and it really is great to see the site back again, and looking really good, no problems logging on, can see everything, obviously lost that post I did about all the Banished stuff on Simtropolis and by the way it was really nice hosting you guys over there for the last few days.

:)

Abandoned

:) @catty-cb  Thank you for the welcome at Simtropolis, I will still enjoy the site.  https://community.simtropolis.com  I will continue to post my blog stories there and repost them here after I have updated the blog stories here.  Two sites are better than one.  :)

scoutae4

*happy dance with fist pumps and embarrassing little kicks*  ;D

calli74

Thankyou for saving world of banished. I was so sad to think it was gone but it made my day seeing this.

Glenn

Thank you, thank you, thank you - I was starting to have withdrawal symptoms

katbarf

I was checking daily and nearly had a panic attack when it totally disappeared. Where did it go? Where did all my favorite people go? NOOOO. Breath just breath. :D

Thank you Kralyerg for keeping the site alive and running and thanks to all the content creators too. You're all a part of it.

Freedom

The sun is shining, the birds are singing -- well, neither is true at the moment -- but WOB is back so life is good!! Adding my many thanks to those expressed here.

brads3

angainor88

Thank you for saving this site! It has so much valuable information and community and it would be a shame to lose any of it

Abandoned

rkelly17

YES! I'm not as regular as I once was, but I was so sad thinking that WOB might be gone forever and now I am grateful to all who had a role in bringing it back.