News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Friendly Neighborhood V2.01

Started by kid1293, November 25, 2017, 04:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

I don't have the code for the North so it is @Tom Sawyer who has
the lead on this. I will soon upload my code for him to edit.

Thanks @Turis for pink joke! It was just the right thing. :)

Turis

twilightbreeze

Sorry for being late to the party, but ......

Could you add a small hunter cabin?   :-*
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

kid1293

As I said before - No forest stuff this time.

One more - I think I have done what I set out to do.
I am sorry I could not make more residential houses.
They just were not there.  :(

From now on only repair and maintenance.

Glenn

Yes, a lovely little hospital -- thank you Kid

galensgranny

The set looks great ingame!  :)   Thanks for making all these buildings, Kid!  ;D

twilightbreeze

It looks and plays great in-game but not very compatable with The North, tailor doesn't do reindeer hide, only leather, wool, and linen/flax, so can't use that. Blacksmith doesn't recognize charcoal, only coal, not even with the charburner. And he doesn't "make" iron or steel either, so can't use that.  :(

Other than that, it's pretty good.
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

Abandoned

Wonderful set @kid1293, so great that we are given so much variety and choices.

Gatherer

Quote from: twilightbreeze on December 02, 2017, 01:46:25 AM
It looks and plays great in-game but not very compatable with The North, tailor doesn't do reindeer hide, only leather, wool, and linen/flax, so can't use that. Blacksmith doesn't recognize charcoal, only coal, not even with the charburner. And he doesn't "make" iron or steel either, so can't use that.  :(

Not every mod should be compatible with another imo.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

twilightbreeze

Gatherer, I feel that reply was a bit rude. I never said it had to be compatible with every mod. Was just pointing out some areas for improvement.  >:(

Abandoned

Great mod, no need for improvement.  I am glad my southern towns won't have riverboat trader bringing reindeer coats instead of what's needed.  LOL

kid1293

It is maybe not 'excellent' but I had fun making it.
I don't want to see it as fulltime work.
CC version/North version/Maple Forest version.......

RedKetchup

Quote from: twilightbreeze on December 02, 2017, 01:46:25 AM

it is not the "profession" that owns the recipes, that is the building. The North tailor doesnt know any recipe, thats the building where he works which knows the recipes, the reindeer hides and etc.
so thats normal the other tailors in the other tailor buildings doesnt know the recipes.
it is same for blacksmith, it is not the blacksmith himself who knows the recipes and coal/charcoal... it is its building, the north blacksmith building.

To have the Kid's mod buildings know reindeer hide and its recipes, it needs a copy of The North buildings resources in order to be able to make them....
because it is the buildings that control everything.

and modders arent obligated to share everything between us :)
we all like to do our own things like we do :)

Tom and Kid included :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

twilightbreeze

Can a person just comment on a mod, without getting roasted if it's less then Disneyland Ice Cream Pie Sugar Sweet? HMMM???

Last couple comments feel a bit negative towards me. I said I liked the mod, was just noting a few things that's all. Stop circling the wagons, ok? ::)

brads3

there might be other reasons things don't work yet with the NORTH mod. has it been upgraded to 1.07 and i missed it? otherwise did anyone try the compatability mods either of the 2? 1 might work as a fix to solve this. it would be a good test.
     1 thing to consider is having different mods producing different items can be helpful. i use the mini mod and set that BS to make stone tools,then upgrade the next BS to iron ore,and the next to higher grade tools. by doing this it saves the town running out of "tools" since i am able to make a variety. if i do run out of iron,i still have stone,etc.same thing with clothing. 1 to hide coats,1 to furs,1 to pelts. this also saves an overload on the limit.
     having options solves other issues as well. i have issues where my nat div mod shuts down and there is no thatch at the beginning. this limits what buildings i can build.CC has most buildings needing lumber or higher grade materials.the mods allow you to build food processors before a lumber chain is established.