News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress (2) thread

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

i work hard today to try to continue the corner multi levels

2nd floor and 3rd floor. i need to do some code so i can see how it is in game before doing all the 8 different textures.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

taniu

@RedKetchup ;DI wrote a reply toYou and @kralyerg but I do not know if it came to the news I'm not good at writing private messages. I tested very hard with different mods - I wrote the test results on the "Black Liquid" page - the topic "Tropical Greenhouse v2". I gave 2 ideas about bonemeal and feather - but I do not know if they are good? I am waiting for your opinions - answer, Thank you very much for 2 fantasic mods for me "City Butcher" and "Tropical Greenhouse v2" I have a lot of fun and I am very happy that you are helping me . Cheers ! ;D

RedKetchup

me and Kralyerg agreed to merge bonemeal and fertilizer together. so you wont get bonemeal anymore.... you will get fertilizer and with it you will go to the greenhouse directly.

your feathers.... were are from ? you use CC or MM or just a standalone duck mod ?

brads3

try this to stop the game from producing featers. it is TOM's patch   
http://www.banishedventures.com/download/featherpatch

i agree with changing bonemeal to fertilizer. they can remake the tropical greehouse. it needs an upgrade.

brads3

note that cuts down on feathers doesn't get rid of totally. per TOM:
"Anyway I made a patch to fix your issue @ancientmuse. I cannot test it, so it's a shot in the dark but you can try if you want. Place it on top in your mod list and try to sell feathers to the next merchant. The value is increased from 0-1 to 1-2 and every merchant should take it. The output of feathers is reduced from 7-10 to 1 per chicken. So it might be also useful for CC players who want to dumb down feather production. Let me know."

RedKetchup

was back working on the Corner Multifloor Housing :)

i did all my 3rd floor textures and all my 2nd floor textures files.

i need to redo my all 1st floor file... and after, the next thing to do is : do special ones like... corner hostels... 1st floor business....
(like tailor... BS... and need to figure out which other business i can put there)

RedKetchup

just redid my file about all the 1st floor 8 textures.

huyle

@RedKetchup wow great, im supper exciting about those corner house. can you some corner market? 1 market that sell only consume goods (food, tool, cloth, fuel, herb)?

RedKetchup

RedKetchup

did my code for all the textures 3 story corner housing. just need to do little things like the brown footprint on the ground :)

the corner housing have exactly the same stats as the regular ones in their texture category. same requirement, same heat, same family stats.

zak4862

Like allways - you are doing amazing work. Thank you. Its gonna be nice to have these corner houses set in the game.
     Regards  zak4862  :o 8)

tuggistar

Corner houses look super awesome. The first floor for the store and other business is a good idea. Great work, thank you.

RedKetchup

i did my brown ground footprints....
working presently on the 3 floor hostels :)

RedKetchup

3 floor corner hostels done :)
in this picture also you can see where i did put the toolbar icons :)
all corner icons are in the multi lvl housing toolbar at 4th, 5th, 6th, and hostel at 7th positions on the toolbars.(regular multi lvl housing have 1st,2nd,3rd positions - disabled here for quick testing purpose)

as in NMT2.04, each floor hold 3 families of 5. the cost and the heat efficacity depends of which model (textures) you choose.