News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

MOD: Trading Revamp

Started by JamieIdle, October 13, 2014, 05:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slink

@rkelly17, you can load my mod after you have loaded the saved game, but this new mod does indeed sound like a nice option.  Now if we could only stop boats from coming to TPs with no workers.

irrelevant

My favorite thing about this mod? I no longer put firewood into my TPs (using "Ale and Firewood"). Now that is a breath of fresh air! :D

irrelevant

Quote from: irrelevant on November 06, 2014, 06:30:13 PM
My favorite thing about this mod? I no longer put firewood into my TPs (using "Ale and Firewood"). Now that is a breath of fresh air! :D
@JamieIdle2.0  my least favorite thing about this mod? I'm using MerchantsAndTradeFixSlower, and they still come every six months or so; was this the intention? "Slower" led me to expect that it actually would be, you know, slower.  ;)  Seriously, I want them to come a year after I dismiss them, at the earliest.

JamieIdle2.0

Quote from: irrelevant on November 09, 2014, 07:40:43 AM
Quote from: irrelevant on November 06, 2014, 06:30:13 PM
@JamieIdle2.0  my least favorite thing about this mod? I'm using MerchantsAndTradeFixSlower, and they still come every six months or so; was this the intention? "Slower" led me to expect that it actually would be, you know, slower.  ;)  Seriously, I want them to come a year after I dismiss them, at the earliest.

A Year? I can do that, but it seems too slow. How about I make a extra slow version of my new mod the Specialized Trading Ports just for you? @irrelevant

irrelevant

I'd love being a special snowflake! It's not an emergency, I work around by just letting them sit at the TP until it snows.

RedKetchup

i dunno, being sit on a little boat, dunno if we can call that a boat .... in winter ... at minus -30 C .....

not alot realistic ^^ should not get any boats in winter IMO.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

They have only themselves to blame by showing up more often than I want them to. ;)

JamieIdle2.0

@irrelevant this is my new mode it adds Specialized Trade Ports. This version is just for you. It will take 14 months plus or minus 2 months to see a boat once you reach a population of 300. At 25 you wont see one except every 24 months plus or minus 12 months.

Slow enough for you? Btw you may even be able to load this into an old save, but probably not since it adds a new toolbar.

irrelevant

Sounds good! Thank so much @JamieIdle2.0. I'll take your advice and wait until next town to add it. In the meantime they can sit in their boats and shiver. :D

JamieIdle2.0

Quote from: irrelevant on November 09, 2014, 08:08:45 AM
Sounds good! Thank so much @JamieIdle2.0. I'll take your advice and wait until next town to add it. In the meantime they can sit in their boats and shiver. :D

http://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/613-Specialized-Trading-Posts

There are the details for the new mod. Except the one I attached to my last post on this thread is the snail speed one for you.

RedKetchup

hey ! you should be in the bed !!!!

:o ;D

JamieIdle2.0

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 09, 2014, 08:27:35 AM
hey ! you should be in the bed !!!!

:o ;D

I learned the proper vampire techniques for not being killed by the evil sun...Heavy drapes!

RedKetchup

making mods is a big threat for your health !  :P

Alycya

Quote from: JamieIdle2.0 on November 09, 2014, 08:11:33 AM

http://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/613-Specialized-Trading-Posts

There are the details for the new mod. Except the one I attached to my last post on this thread is the snail speed one for you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you :D This is exactly what I needed, loving it (and it's worked fine in my existing game)  8)

Kaspar

Great job. Really loving having more control and flexibility with trading in the game. Thanks.