RedKetchup

Grain silo looks awesome !
chapel, watermill looks ok
but creamery , it was very far more beautiful before you touched it ^^
and i guess you cant build the 2nd floor anymore ? hehe
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kralyerg

We don't have any of the little houses implemented at all. There's plans to do some stuff with them, just not quite yet. :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: kralyerg on November 01, 2014, 08:10:07 AM
We don't have any of the little houses implemented at all. There's plans to do some stuff with them, just not quite yet. :)

ok :)

Bobbi

I can affirm that currently the second story is absolutely unusable with the new milkhouse. See attached screenshots. Also, if you use this mod, you will lose the @RedKetchup coal silo, but still have the grain silo. In decorative items, you will lose Red's statues, but have the new colonial statues (I mostly loved the lion, but really I guess that wouldn't fit a colonial theme). The trellis may be added back in later, probably trying to fix the road bug/problem.
When adding mods, one always has to make hard choices. This is a great mod, it adds much more than you lose. But I do have to say that I thought Red's original Creamery was far more attractive, and I don't think it clashed with the colonial theme. Just sayin.

kralyerg

You say the little house is "absolutely unusable".  It looks like in your screenshots that it's very usable, just clashes.  :)

Hm. I never tried it, but if you put RedKetchups Grainsilo mod underneath the CC mod, it should load our grain silo but still load RedKetchups Coal Silo. It will give a conflict message, but it should still work. Worth a shot. No idea if it will actually work.

RedKetchup

you surely found easy to change the textures (the way i work) , no ? :)

kralyerg

Oh yeah, we can change the textures fairly easily.  It's just that we have other things planned with them.  It'll probably be in the next update.

slink

If one ignores that the chimney from the first floor ends under a window on the second floor, I suppose the second-storyy house is usable with the creamery.   ;D

kralyerg

Ah, I didn't even look at that :).  When I think 'usable' i think 'does it function' The aesthetics are secondary.  But that's just me.

RedKetchup

^^ the chimney supposely to work together , i took alot of time to make sure they imbricate ^^

kralyerg

Oh, absolutely. I was just commenting on his 'absolutely unusable'. It's very usable, just looks ugly :)

irrelevant

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 01, 2014, 10:14:11 AM
^^ the chimney supposely to work together , i took alot of time to make sure they imbricate ^^
I have to admit, I had never encountered this word, until @RedKetchup first used it on this forum. But it is a perfectly cromulent word. ;)

Bobbi

Yes, when I say unusable, I mean that it is so ugly I just can't do it. Me like pretty. Fortunately, I can still build two story houses, no issues there.

RedKetchup

Quote from: irrelevant on November 01, 2014, 10:41:56 AM
Quote from: RedKetchup on November 01, 2014, 10:14:11 AM
I have to admit, I had never encountered this word, until @RedKetchup first used it on this forum. But it is a perfectly cromulent word. ;)

you can thank Google translator ^^

in french we often use ' imbriquer' put a brick into other bricks so it fits perfectly, like a puzzle ^^
i ve got to asked google ^^

blackbird

The idea of @RedKetchup to "imbriquer" (je parle français et j'avais compris  8) ) a house over a working place is a very good one that Blackliquid should follow. I would even like to see a house with 3 floors. I don't like so much that dark place now, the creamery Ketchupstyle was prettier, but that doesn't change that this mod is the best so far in Banishedland. Just my cent.