News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Colonial-Charter-1620-BlackLiquid

Started by assobanana76, October 27, 2014, 06:11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: blackbird on November 02, 2014, 10:53:47 AM
The idea of @RedKetchup to "imbriquer" (je parle français et j'avais compris  8) ) a house over a working place is a very good one that Blackliquid should follow. I would even like to see a house with 3 floors. I don't like so much that dark place now, the creamery Ketchupstyle was prettier, but that doesn't change that this mod is the best so far in Banishedland. Just my cent.

should take a look at : http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=624.msg10753#msg10753
> > ^_^ grins hehe ^_^ < <
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kralyerg

So I was doing some testing and it's very possible to use the original RK mods with CC.

You can see here that RK's mods are there alongside the Colonial Charter ones.

The trick is to put the RK mods you want to us above CC and they will override the CC buildings.

Non-conflicting mods (Little Houses, College, Library, etc) can be wherever you would like.

So if you really need to use those little houses second stories, it is possible. :)

The only drawback is that it will give you multiple toolbar entries for whichever mod you use.  For example, if you use the creamery mod, you will have 2 buttons for the creamery on the toolbar, one from the creamery mod, and one from CC mod. They will both build the exact same building, because the creamery mod overrides the CC building, but not the toolbar icon.

RedKetchup

Xenon89

Isn't there a problem using the creamery for example with this mod? RedKetchup's Creamery does not produce Butter, so in this case this Product is missing and you cannot produce normal bread in the bakery.

RedKetchup

you need then to put CC first on the list, and creamry after

Xenon89

Is the Creamery still in the Game then? Does it replace the Milkhouse?

kralyerg

That is the problem.  If you put the Creamery mod first you get the creamery model and the creamery production options.  If you put the CC mod first, you get the milkhouse model and the milkhouse options.  It's because we use the same filenames so it will only allow one version.  Presently you can use the creamery model with the milkhouse production or the milkhouse model with the creamery production. You have to pick just one.

assobanana76

I have a compatibility problem of mods.

CCT has a conflict with "The Butch ExtraExile Version", "BakersAndMillers" and "The FountainModLite"

"TheFountainModLite" has a conflict with "BetterFields" who do not want to give up, so I can give up "TheFountainMod".

to "BakerAndMiller" I can give up just RedKetchup bakes her .pkm of "MedievalHouse"

but do not understand the conflict with EEBV...

here the screen:
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

assobanana76

the problem may be that I have subscribed to the Steam version and then I only updated the file .pkm with the normal color of the pigs?
so I have a file .pkm updated and a .sub file is not updated?
or "The Butch version" is already included in CCMH?

I point that I will not use the butcher but only the breeding and then free the pigs once maxed demolishing the breeding!!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

irrelevant

I was just going to say, @assobanana76 is raising pigs?!?!?!? ;D ;D  ;)

assobanana76

Nilla

Please don´t free them!
I feel sorry for the poor pigs, alone in the forest ......with the wild boars....
and wolves.... and bears... and coyotes...... and donkeys..... and all the other evel animals.....told of in other threads........ they would feel much better in a proper "pigyard" close to the people ;)
(you don´t have to slaughter them)  ;D

slink

Actually, he does have to slaughter them if they are in a pasture.  When they breed to more than the pasture will hold, the game slaughters the excess.

Fellow Villager

poor pigs. now they are safe, in my belly :-)

salamander

mmm ... bacon ... doesn't get any better.  :D