Previous topic - Next topic

Paeng

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

RedKetchup

awesome :)

here my comment to it, i hope he will read it

QuoteTHATS a Great News !!!

you said you will allow the textile limit to be used.... did anything to allow full custom limits to be created ?
a thing that me, and Colonial Charter team really hope: being able to create our own custom material Flags. Please take the time include those, Please.

Personnally also i hope you will document the changes and not let us in the darkness about the changes you made.

I really THANKS YOU to have decided to go back and do another update. This is a very GREAT GAME and it really deserves a bit more time spent on it :)

-RedK
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

A Nonny Moose

Yahoo!  Since he is working on detaching himself from VS, it is very encouraging for those of us whose only acquaintance with Windows has to do with low-E glass.
Go not to the oracle, for it will say both yea and nay.

[Gone, but not forgotten. Rest easy, you are no longer banished.]
https://www.haskettfh.com/winterton-john-hensall/

Bobbi

Pangaea

Excellent that he made an update, confirming he is still working on the game. I was worried he had banished it to the attic by now.

Really, really hope there will be a proper linux build at some point, so I can play the game without all the crashes.

To this day, this is the only game I have bought at GOG for full price. I was too excited about it :D

Paeng

Quote from: Pangaea on September 25, 2015, 04:53:58 PMI was worried he had banished it to the attic

:) Yeah, quite a few have... once in a while I had doubts, too... but I always clung to what he said about a year ago -

QuoteI don't plan on abandoning anything - I'll be working on making new games or new things for Banished. If bugs come up I'll fix them.
from: https://www.reddit.com/r/Banished/comments/1t0l75/banished_ama/

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]