News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

new mod ideas

Started by strangemagic, February 05, 2016, 04:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strangemagic

I have some ideas for new mods if any modders out there what to give it a go.
Crops: peas, cucumbers, watermelons, strawberries, cotton, barley, hops, carrots, celery, broccoli, brussel sprouts, spinach, cucumbers, peanuts

Production chains: cotton to weavers to tailor     cotton-material-blankets and/or clothes
                              barley and hops-brewer         barley and hops-beer

Pastures: pigs, turkeys, goats

Production chains: pigs to salter   pork-salted pork
                              goat milk         

Orchards: grapes, blueberries, maple, blackberries
Production chains: maple- maple syrup (maybe straight from orchard as maple syrup) grapes-brewer
                                                                                                                                       grapes-wine

Other production chains: lumber to paper (paper mill)

I don't know if any of these already exist. Just trying to come up with some new ideas. Also if someone could come up with a mod that slows down population growth once you reach about 500. I always end up with too many people and cant keep up with them all even at 2x speed. Its downright crazy once you reach the 1000 population level. Also some variety in the housing would be great. There are some nice ones in the CC mod but I don't use it. Just some things in it I don't like.

Bobbi

?

Mods do exist for almost everything you have listed, either right here in @RedKetchup's New Medieval town or in Colonial Charter mod.

strangemagic

Do they exist as individual mods or just as part of CC and Medieval?

RedKetchup

some of the things are part of CC
some of the things are part of NMT
some of the things are part of both

some other things arent at all released yet :)

unfortunatly we cannot change game dynamic in middle of the timeline (like citizen growth after x pop)

cant wait to see what you can do :)
and wish you best of luck during the progression :)
-RedK

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Tilleen

You can limit population growth by not building houses.

strangemagic

I did limit the pop. Worked out good. thanks. I read up on modding and downloaded blender, unity and gimp. Its going to take awhile but Im going to try and get my foot into modding. I didnt realize before what it actually takes but time allowing I'm going to try.

B-Chaos

how about a mod allowing you to build medieval castles