News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

> > Triple Grins ^_^ < <

Started by RedKetchup, November 01, 2014, 03:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

yeah maybe you can try , and test load before and test load after to see changes.

new screenshots :) just need do to the ressources codes to work with the mills.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

RedKetchup

btw.

i need reciepes !

bread = ingredients ? and how many of each ?
cake = ingredients ? and how many of each ?
pie = ? (will have apple pie and cherry pie, but what will be the other ingredients ? i m not a famous cook ! ^^)  and how many of each ?

EDIT:
all these ok ?

{ String _name = "NMFlourWheatRequire"; String _text = "Make Flour [Wheat]"; }
{ String _name = "NMFlourCornRequire"; String _text = "Make Flour [Corn]"; }
{ String _name = "NMBreadRequire"; String _text = "Make Bread [Flour]"; }
{ String _name = "NMCakeRequire"; String _text = "Make Cakes [Flour + Eggs]"; }
{ String _name = "NMApplePieRequire"; String _text = "Make Flour [Flour + Eggs + Apple]"; }
{ String _name = "NMCherryPieRequire"; String _text = "Make Flour [Flour + Eggs + Cherry]"; }

irrelevant

No eggs in pie. Flour and fruit. Too bad we don't have sugar :(

Eggs in cake. Flour and Eggs and milk. Again, no sugar or cocoa. :(

You could make quiche instead! Flour, eggs, and onions, or mushrooms.

Bread is flour, water, salt, and yeast.

RedKetchup

quote author=irrelevant
No eggs in pie. Flour and fruit. Too bad we don't have sugar :(  <== Honey ??

Eggs in cake. Flour and Eggs and milk. Again, no sugar or cocoa. :( <== Honey ? Milk=like honey, comes in other mods :P

You could make quiche instead! Flour, eggs, and onions, or mushrooms. <= i can add that if you want

Bread is flour, water, salt, and yeast. <== we dont have salt (where we can find salt ?) and dont have yeast :P microscopic/microbial mushrooms ? lol

salamander

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 03, 2014, 06:00:37 PM
Bread is flour, water, salt, and yeast. <== we dont have salt (where we can find salt ?) and dont have yeast :P microscopic/microbial mushrooms ? lol

If I read the text file that came with the mod kit right, you could probably add a new salt surface resource, or even have a mine that produces salt.  That's if you're serious about having salt in the game as a resource.  Actually, it might not be a bad idea for trade -- salt was a valuable trade item for centuries if not millennia.  You could include it in production chains as well as for trade.

irrelevant

So, bread is flour. Three flour = one bread?

Honey isn't really a substitute for sugar for cakes or pies, the chemistry doesn't work very well, but we can pretend  :D

For me, I'd rather have bread, one sweet pastry (pie or cake), and one savory (quiche) instead of bread and two sweet (both cake and pie). Of course others may have different thoughts.

irrelevant

Quote from: salamander on November 03, 2014, 06:07:47 PM
Quote from: RedKetchup on November 03, 2014, 06:00:37 PM

If I read the text file that came with the mod kit right, you could probably add a new salt surface resource, or even have a mine that produces salt.  That's if you're serious about having salt in the game as a resource.  Actually, it might not be a bad idea for trade -- salt was a valuable trade item for centuries if not millennia.  You could include it in production chains as well as for trade.

Yes! And if a bannie displeases you, send him to the salt mines! ;D

salamander

A horrible place for sure.  And, what would the message be when one perishes while working in the salt mines?  ;)

irrelevant

salamander

Lol ... that would really be rubbing salt in the wound.  :)

slink

Yeast grows on grain, and if the flour is not over-heated too much when the grain is milled, the yeast spores will survive.  That is why unleavened bread for Jewish holidays must be made without the dough sitting more than 15 minutes, because otherwise the bread becomes leavened bread.  It's not very leavened, but we are talking about a religion, so the idea counts.  At any rate, I don't use packaged yeast for my bread and it rises quite nicely.  I use a culture grown from what is on the grain that I mill.

salamander

A lot like naturally fermented wines that use the yeast growing on the skins.

RedKetchup

then, is it right to pretent that miller can do yeast ?

irrelevant

Yah, yeast is everywhere. Flour = bread.