Main Menu

RKEditorChoice BETA13 open

Started by RedKetchup, February 03, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

taniu

@ RedKetchup :) I'm sorry I put a post not on this topic, and I can not delete it as it's done? Second - thank you for the wonderful next RKEditorChoice BETA12c .Cheers!

RedKetchup

taniu

smurphys7

My wild animals are not doing so great:  Video of issue.  I forgot to include the mod version and map: RK12b.  I thought I installed c but my jobs list is in alphabetical order and it says "b" in the mod window.  Peak's Valleys, Large, 661440539.

Edit: I believe I am using version C.  I reinstalled the version I downloaded.  The downloaded file says "c".  It still says "b" in game.  No big deal.  It just confused me for a second.

Nilla

I entered WOB, because I wanted to tell exactly the same as @smurphys7 (not the thirsty deer) the B/C version and alphabetical profession list. But nevertheless, I think you've fixed the crash problem @RedKetchup . As I reloaded a game with the B-version I had a crash, with the C version; no crash.

Edit: I was wrong; my deer were thirsty, too. Even the wild chicken seem to like water! ;)

Nilla

Sorry, it´s a cursed map. It happened again. :(

Many people got lost. This time in the south east corner of the map.

I will start a new game and hope it will not happen again.

Turis

Feel the pain... feel the pain. This time, my men are fully trained in stealth and guerrilla warfare. I have your puny village surrounded and isolated from the outside world. HAHAHAAHA!!!!

brads3

do you need 1 of KIDD's houseboats?

Nilla

Hawk

I just installed your 12c beta and right off the bat I see this game speed double buttons.

Also, in the mod list it still also shows version 12b, but I do indeed have 12c installed.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: Nilla on April 03, 2018, 01:07:22 PM
Sorry, it´s a cursed map. It happened again. :(

Many people got lost. This time in the south east corner of the map.

I will start a new game and hope it will not happen again.

thats sad, i wished to know what were their jobs

RedKetchup

Quote from: Hawk on April 03, 2018, 04:15:03 PM
I just installed your 12c beta and right off the bat I see this game speed double buttons.

Also, in the mod list it still also shows version 12b, but I do indeed have 12c installed.

yeah when i compiled, i forgot to change the "b" for a "c" in the mod description.

@Hawk, the speed buttons are from my personal NewDebug.pkm

RedKetchup

about the herds .. i noticed it too since longtime. i think it is a slide effect from trying to reducing the number of herds cause the number of different herds has been multiplied.

but it is not* that critic although, game fully work though. i consider that very minor.

smurphys7

I decided to give no education no trading a try for fun.  I wanted to do no tools as well but that involved it being quite difficult.  My uneducated, bare handed workers couldn't do many jobs efficiently.  I could only Gather and Hunt.  Everything else would produce less than 200 food per worker.

I wanted to make a Cathedral.  Cathedral requires Silver/Gold which requires Coal.  I made one Random Mine. 

I completed the Cathedral on year 24.  I had disasters on, harsh/hard.  I didn't see a single disaster of any kind.  The rest of town hadn't quite filled in.

I'm going back to making towns that look pretty.  This one was hideous.  For whatever reason I can't attach pictures to these so I will just use links. I get "Error connection reset."