News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Having issues with these mods

Started by grungy93, March 08, 2016, 02:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grungy93

Does anyone know if the medieval castle mod works with CC NF, the Fountain mod, and the new medieval town mod. I was sure I had them working then I noticed the fountain content was missing. I just want to build multiple town's and cities without them looking the same :(

Glenn

Yes they all work together.

I found the same issue with the fountain mod.

The problem isn't CC or NMT it is with the fountain invisible mod.

I have had the same problem.

In this case I was also using the fountain invisible mod, and the whole fountain mod did not show.

What I did was unload the invisible mod, ( simply un click the mod ) save the game, then start the game again.

The fountain mod should now show -- save the game again.

Now start the game again and load the invisible mod -- save the game again.

Start the game again and now everything should work correctly.

The invisible mod must be above the fountain mod.

I hope this helps

grungy93

What other mods do you have, every time I disable the collision mod it crashes my game. Also what order do you have CC NF, NMT, TF and the castle mod

Glenn

Sorry,

I'm at work at the moment so I can't check my loaded mods for you.
I work for myself so I'm not such a naughty boy.

I have around 80 or so mods loaded.

From memory Fountain and NMT are below CC and the invisible is right at the top as I loaded after I did all of what I described in my previous reply.

Try starting a new game and see how you go -- I believe this should fix your problem

Load all your mods before you create a map -- but not the fountain invisible

Banished does not always like changes made to the mods once a game has started

RedKetchup

and everytime you change something in mod list , you need to exit completly the game and restart the game again.
the mod list only save in your registry when you exit completly the game.

NMT doesnt crash with any mods.
if you crash, then it is other mod's fault ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Paeng

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Glenn

Yes, there are more mods out there, but some are duplicates or variations for what I already have and other mods like the inedible foods mods which I'm not using at the moment.

And they all work together very well, just as long as the load order is correct and they are loaded before you start a new game.

What annoys me though is when you start a new game you have to reload the mods into the corect order all over again.

Not once has the game ever allowed the mod order to remain fixed from one game to the next.

Does anyone else have the same issue?