News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Discussions : New Medieval Town v 1.1b => incoming 2.0

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2015, 01:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: elemental on November 08, 2015, 02:33:40 AM
Tavern looks great but it's only one storey? Have you considered two or three storey tavern?

no , the tavern is only 1 floor :) like every all other business :)
what will go ontop of this : or you go for the hostel, or you choose specific Medieval Corner Houses. a set similar to the one previously made, but specificly made to go in corner :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

wondering if it would be very complicated to do what i ve got in my mind since a few week for Medieval Corner Houses ^^

i made a very crude draw with paint.exe ^^
i dunno if you can figure out what i ve tried to draw ^^

building black = 1 floor (can be the tavern for example)
building red and blue = 2nd floors, one goes to the left of the first floor, one to the right. and they will imbricate at middle
building yellow and green = 3rd floor, same as 2nd floor , one to the left, one to the right ^^

RedKetchup

btw, i fixed brown footprint to match the new building ... and did build01 and build02 (building process).
now gonna look for upgraded versions :) and put the Upgrade Icons :)

MightyCucumber

Please keep the older tavern if possible Red!!!! :O I like it for rural areas. ;D

Anyways, your progress is astonishing and the building looks awesome as always! 8)

Nilla

The new brewer looks great! Such an improvement to the original!

And your idea for housing on top of it (and other corner 1 floor buildings) looks good too. Can´t wait for it! 

RedKetchup

Here the Upgrade available :) 2 Upgrade Icons, 2 new looks :)

Upgrade those will allow +1 worker, and faster production. (very slightly)

in this screenshot you can see also the new Medieval Tavern window. :)

Kimbolton

They look great! Really loving the variety that the new textures offer.

DesoPL

Damn this recolors could really look good on arid map like seeds! And i don't mean here sand lakes or desert from CC.

RedKetchup

Quote from: DesoPL on November 08, 2015, 08:09:19 AM
Damn this recolors could really look good on arid map like seeds! And i don't mean here sand lakes or desert from CC.

yeah it will offer alot of choice depending the map you play :)

Bobbi

The taverns are beyond awesome. I am beside myself with anticipation...drooling, I need a bib... ;D

Quotebuilding black = 1 floor (can be the tavern for example)
building red and blue = 2nd floors, one goes to the left of the first floor, one to the right. and they will imbricate at middle
building yellow and green = 3rd floor, same as 2nd floor , one to the left, one to the right ^^

If I am understanding what you are proposing here, there would be the possibility of two families on each of the second and third floors? If so, how would it look when only when side is built?

DesoPL

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 08, 2015, 08:31:37 AM
Quote from: DesoPL on November 08, 2015, 08:09:19 AM

yeah it will offer alot of choice depending the map you play :)

I like the tavern model of yours, and i could like see it the same as corner housing, normal not the hostel / board house.

RedKetchup

yeah at some point i ll do many different housing for the corner. and yes maybe it can also serve as housing :)

in wait........
to make pleasure to someone who asked it .......

If I would do this ? Would it be OK for you ??

Medieval Washing Place
from tooltip : " Medieval Washing Place offer a place for washing rags and clothes, and through it, it provides happiness to your citizens. "

DesoPL

Looks nice. :) Also i discovered why my happines in viliage was lower.

I used an Bobbi's mod where is disabled from healthcare buildings happines lol. xD

elemental

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 08, 2015, 03:31:43 AM
Tavern looks great but it's only one storey? Have you considered two or three storey tavern?

what will go ontop of this : or you go for the hostel, or you choose specific Medieval Corner Houses. a set similar to the one previously made, but specificly made to go in corner :)

That's a pity. The reason I asked is because the tavern looks so good it would be a shame to cover it up with a hostel. Maybe you can make some corner houses in a similar style so it matches the tavern?

RedKetchup

Quote from: elemental on November 08, 2015, 01:12:49 PM
Quote from: RedKetchup on November 08, 2015, 03:31:43 AM

That's a pity. The reason I asked is because the tavern looks so good it would be a shame to cover it up with a hostel. Maybe you can make some corner houses in a similar style so it matches the tavern?

will do  ;D