News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Discussions : New Medieval Town v 1.1b => incoming 2.0

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2015, 01:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elemental

They look amazing and the new colour schemes look great.  :)

I notice it says "Alcohol Limit". Are your taverns compatible wit CC which uses Luxuries system? I can see that they make alcohol. Do they also serve it?

RedKetchup

yes. it is cause i dont have CC loaded so the name is still the real banished name... but fully compatible. yes they do they 'serve' it (people go at tavern and drink all day every x seconds till i give them a task to do lol)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

squashedtoad

Way cool stuff Red!!!  Any ideas when they'll be ready for use?  I can't wait.  :)

MightyCucumber

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 08, 2015, 11:33:12 AM
yeah at some point i ll do many different housing for the corner. and yes maybe it can also serve as housing :)

in wait........
to make pleasure to someone who asked it .......

If I would do this ? Would it be OK for you ??

Medieval Washing Place
from tooltip : " Medieval Washing Place offer a place for washing rags and clothes, and through it, it provides happiness to your citizens. "

Red, you are the best, that looks outstanding! Now the villagers of our towns will have a place to gossip, ahah. ;D

RedKetchup

so the design is ok for you ?

tomm gonna probably add the 2-3 look upgrades :)

MightyCucumber

It's awesome man, couldn't be better! Can't wait to use it in future towns! :D

elemental

How about a corner cheese maker? That could be fun.

RedKetchup

@MightyCucumber

so i did 2 more different look. Since i didnt see to make one with red bricks.... i decided instead to make one with old bricks texture (remember the canals system ?)
and since it look very more 'old' than the one i made first... i decided that 'old brick' Medieval Washing Place will be the one by default.
and the 2 others will be more 'recent' Medieval Washing Places :) and will be available as upgrades.

here on the screenshots, the 3 models. you can also see the upgrade icons window :)

BTW they are 4x3 (3+2 roads) i tried to make it small and didnt want to make a huge place.

Fellow Villager

great.
could you set this washing place to be placed near water stream/canals?

Nilla

It looks nice. I see you use the symbol of the well. Does it have the same properties? I mean, that people could get water there to put out fires?

Gatherer

The design with the old bricks is fantastic. Could use a water pump installed though lol.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Nilla on November 09, 2015, 05:19:15 AM
It looks nice. I see you use the symbol of the well. Does it have the same properties? I mean, that people could get water there to put out fires?

was not planned... i took the icon cause it was fast to do but.... maybe i can check for it

Quote from: Gatherer on November 09, 2015, 08:51:34 AM
The design with the old bricks is fantastic. Could use a water pump installed though lol.

where in the graphic i should put these water pumps ?

Quote from: Fellow Villager on November 09, 2015, 05:05:41 AM
great.
could you set this washing place to be placed near water stream/canals?

probably

Gatherer

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 09, 2015, 11:17:51 AM
Quote from: Gatherer on November 09, 2015, 08:51:34 AM

Perhaps just one per chute (at the short end) but on the opposite sides of the structure.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Gatherer on November 09, 2015, 11:28:36 AM
Quote from: RedKetchup on November 09, 2015, 11:17:51 AM

Perhaps just one per chute (at the short end) but on the opposite sides of the structure.

ok, i ll go back after these hostels that i still have to finish  :-X

RedKetchup

looks like i almost redone completly 99.8% the 3rd floor of Medieval Hostel. alot of hours on it so far :( really alot, all afternoon.
i had to redo it cause it had a huge problem of shadow (not the good sides 'had light' while enlighten walls 'were in shadows'. it was totally different of the other floors and look terribly. i know why but wont really explain ^^)
i almost done but will finish it later. for the moment i m going to take a nap before warcraft raid. will finish it after.

in middle of it, i also gone back to Hostel floor 2 to make a change, a big change which will improve the overall look of these Hostel : i deleted all the balcony
you ll see, it really look better, big improvement.

i ll post screenshots of everything later tonight when done.