News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Discussions : New Medieval Town v 1.1b => incoming 2.0

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2015, 01:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Well well. i passed like 12 hours on that already, that 3rd floor :(2x6 hrs)  :-X

heres the pictures of the new looks :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Turis

Why don't you add the three hostels into an additional single building? This way we could single-click it instead of clicking each floor. Just a thought.

I really like what you're accomplishing. I can't wait to play your mod. :) :) :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Turis on November 10, 2015, 04:34:52 AM
Why don't you add the three hostels into an additional single building? This way we could single-click it instead of clicking each floor. Just a thought.

I really like what you're accomplishing. I can't wait to play your mod. :) :) :)

because that the essence of my mods. i cannot add lot of things.... everything has been made in CC mod. the only thing i have are those multi story building ^^

MightyCucumber

So if I understood correctly, are the hostels/corner buildings with balconies gone? :O

Maybe you could do an F key variant Red, that way we'd be able to choose between the two (nice progress by the way!).

RedKetchup

elemental

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 10, 2015, 05:40:10 AM
Quote from: Turis on November 10, 2015, 04:34:52 AM

because that the essence of my mods. i cannot add lot of things.... everything has been made in CC mod. the only thing i have are those multi story building ^^

It's your mod, you can add whatever you like. It's doesn't matter what is is CC. Your buildings have their own unique style. Obviously lots of people like them, that's why this thread is so popular. So please don't stop yourself from making something just because it's already in CC or any other mod.  :)

Turis

He can always add new things in his mod in later versions. It's obvious he doesn't want to compete with CC.

ShockPuppet

We also try to avoid adding what is in nmt , I mean the important things . we try to avoid a medieval feel not just because we are cc, but because there's already an awesome mod here for that :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Turis on November 10, 2015, 02:32:50 PM
He can always add new things in his mod in later versions. It's obvious he doesn't want to compete with CC.

oh i cant compete , for sure lol

first , i am alone, and i dont have the patience anymore to work on this 16hours per day, 7 days / week like at the begining when i started to hardly learn everything (starting from 0 knowledge on code/graphic/3D)
i do like an hour or 2 and i need breaks ^^ and once in a while i need couple days off too ^^

but getting there :) slowly

RedKetchup

my Upgrade Icons for Medieval Hostel floor 3 are done :)

RedKetchup

working presently on the Blacksmith ....  :P

i think you will ALL Love it :)

grin  ;D

RedKetchup

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 11, 2015, 01:38:33 AM
working presently on the Blacksmith ....  :P

i think you will ALL Love it :)

grin  ;D

lol i am .... speechless  :-X

;D  ;D  ;D

elemental

Looks great.  :)

I found this pic ages ago. Your mod almost makes it possible to build something like this, but it needs a tunnel/gateway building. Any chance you could make a ground-level building something like the one circled in red?

RedKetchup

Paeng

Love the Washing Place - very unique...  :D

And that corner Blacksmith is really cool, too...  :)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]