News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Discussions : New Medieval Town v 1.1b => incoming 2.0

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2015, 01:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: Kimbolton on November 24, 2015, 12:47:58 AM
The bakery looks wonderful! Can't wait to see the tailor upgrades. Great stuff as usual!  :)
i didnt got time to work on that today... but gonna check first to see if i put the wall in wood if it has a better looking (not entirely satisfied of it)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Bobbi

How would you feel about a corner market, a general one just like the game that takes everything, with a good radius? I use a mod called wintinEmporium that I got on BanishedInfo made by downloadmyheart, who I believe is no longer active in Banished. I would prefer something that blended better with the neighborhoods I create with your (amazing) houses. I use your specialized markets for flavor and appearance, but would prefer a regular market for efficiency.

RedKetchup

Bobbi

Here is a link to the emporium:

http://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/226-EMPORIUM-A-Market-Storage-Building

It is based on Mathieso of the Fountain mod (Cosacks). I don't use it any more since CC made hedges and flower beds and stuff.

MightyCucumber

(Seems that I can't quote your last post so here goes xD)

It's just that traditional ovens to bake bread usually don't have doors (or they have metal ones such as these below):

Anyways, do as you see best Red, we'll back you up as always man. ;P Loving the progress as usual! ;D

Gatherer

Hey Mr. @RedKetchup

Would it be possible for you to include some national flags and flagpoles into your mod like there are in the CC mod? I know the CC mod team is using some of your stuff with your permission so could you at least ask them if you could use their flags and flagpoles?

Would that be considered as too much competition between the mods? I don't know.

Cheers
Gatherer
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

ShockPuppet

QuoteI know the CC mod team is using some of your stuff with your permission so could you at least ask them if you could use their flags and flagpoles?

Would that be considered as too much competition between the mods? I don't know.

There is no competition, its modding an indie game for fun not a business :) RK knows he is welcome to our things we both share back and forth we have some buildings he has some crop and animal and code etc.

:) my flags are just a cylinder with a plane not very fancy i made them loooooonnnnggggg time ago hehehehe

I discovered, even tho we have nearly 30 flags, people always want more. it is like something that never ends for requesting :D

RedKetchup

Quote from: ShockPuppet on November 29, 2015, 04:31:19 PM
I discovered, even tho we have nearly 30 flags, people always want more. it is like something that never ends for requesting :D

lol yeah :) i want one of Québec !!
hehe

Bobbi

If you put in every flag in the whole world, imagine how many that would be......

RedKetchup

so i ve changed a bit my mind about the basic version of the new Medieval Tailor :)
i was very non satisfied about the look of it ... and i changed to fully wood to see what the mesh would look ....

and i loved it :)

edit: BTW sorry i didnt work on that since a week :S starting to be tired a bit ^^

Bobbi

I will get you some espresso  ;D I love the wood look too. Very rustic.

RedKetchup

started the Upgrade 1 version for the Corner Medieval Tailor .....

of course i took the same mesh as the Blacksmith but adapted it for Tailor :)

RedKetchup

:D

in game :

just need to do my footprint... my icons ... and do the bricks / roof tiels upgrades.
oh and my build01 / 02

EDIT: i think my manekins are a little too big though ^^

RedKetchup

so i was looking about to add some tailor patterns because everywhere (mainly steam^^) some people are using CC and they find my tailor totally useless  :-X
since my tailor doesnt do what CC tailor do ....

and i asked @ShockPuppet  what their Tailor do so much better than me ? and Shock show me their list. lollls
a dream list ! The Paradise Tailor !!

i cant add all that ^^ there is leather... wool... reed... feathers... linen... cloths(? cotton?)... silk .... cured leather....

no surprising people find mine so ... garbage lol

i dont know, i wanted to add some for people but.... i am not sure with all this list, adding 1 or 2 does it matter ? .... they will still find mine garbage lol.

elemental

There are only two types of clothes in the game: normal and warm. All those fancy variations in CC are one or the other, they are just made from different raw materials.

For me, only two things really matter for a tailor: be able to make warm clothes out of common materials like leather and wool, and having an attractive building. You don't need to offer 10 different types of clothing if you don't want to.