News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Discussions : New Medieval Town v 1.1b => incoming 2.0

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2015, 01:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

oh ok, i see !!  ;D

The new Medieval Tailor with all its Upgrades and Upgrade Icons are done :)

will work the same way as the Blacksmith and the other Corner Business :)

i will add Coton though to the Upgraded Versions though ( and i ll do the crop and the resource unless BlackLiquid(CC Creators) want to share with me :) )
that way everyone will get something, a little bit ^^ and i will be satisfied too ^^

:D
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Bobbi

They look awesome. Are you waiting for release of stable Banished, out of beta, to end the torture? Oh, and I bet CC will let you use their crop so you don't have to suffer making your own.

ShockPuppet

Yeah mate just ask kralyerg, i cant send it im too busy sorry :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: ShockPuppet on December 02, 2015, 05:12:38 PM
Yeah mate just ask kralyerg, i cant send it im too busy sorry :)

alright THANKS YOU !!!

Paeng

Quote from: RedKetchup on December 02, 2015, 10:14:36 AMpeople who are whining against my tailors...

Whining at a high level, yes, definitely... You should be used to that by now, mon ami...  :)

It has been said often - you can't please everybody, and you should not even try to... specially when comments show that some folks do not even understand how to use both CC and NMT together, making the best of both worlds...

Should there really be people who consider (or even call) your offerings "useless garbage", well yeah - they are really dumb and you can safely ignore them.

I'm really eager by now to get out of a really prolonged beta testing phase and start building towns again, using ALL the good stuff that has been created over the last couple of months...  :P

Cheers!  :)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

elemental

Anyone who says that any modder's work is garbage is extremely rude and ignorant. Not many people have the ability and time and patience to make content for games. Modders should be appreciated and encouraged, not insulted.

And if for some reason you really really really don't like a mod, then don't use it... simple.  :)

RedKetchup

these people didnt used 'garbage' as word... but 'useless' :(
but for me it is the same lol

purringcat

Quoteso i was looking about to add some tailor patterns because everywhere (mainly steam^^) some people are using CC and they find my tailor totally useless  :-X
since my tailor doesnt do what CC tailor do ....

and i asked @ShockPuppet  what their Tailor do so much better than me ? and Shock show me their list. lollls
a dream list ! The Paradise Tailor !!

i cant add all that ^^ there is leather... wool... reed... feathers... linen... cloths(? cotton?)... silk .... cured leather....

no surprising people find mine so ... garbage lol

i dont know, i wanted to add some for people but.... i am not sure with all this list, adding 1 or 2 does it matter ? .... they will still find mine garbage lol.

I love your Tailor and never use the more complicated one.    Yours has warm coats!!    That's my favorite thing to trade.    Plus, the Bannies never complain about the cold when they have the warm coats.     Please don't change your Tailor.    I finally bought the non-Steam game and can play again without crashing.   

RedKetchup

next in my list to : re-do/optimize.....

my mills

anyone had anything to say about my windmill ? what can be better ? it is high (and or big x,y) enough ?
something that can make it better ?

personally i ve check in 3dsmax and compared the windill to my new light house.... and you can see the comparaison on this screenshot.

ShockPuppet

Red in my opinion if you're going to put an effort in, make new content or fix something that needs fixing. Don't adjust something that is nice the way it is now.

RedKetchup

i need to re-do it and optimize it. it has 5000 polygons.

elemental

Quote from: RedKetchup on December 04, 2015, 03:27:32 PM

anyone had anything to say about my windmill ? what can be better ? it is high (and or big x,y) enough ?
something that can make it better ?

An F variant that has the wicks/sails facing diagonally would be good. Should be easy to do, too.

ShockPuppet

Don't forget empty banished map zoomed out is often over 2 million triangles anyway. We can afford some higher polys sometimes.

RedKetchup

i know >, but once you have 1000 pop .... people lag terribly (and worst once have 2000,4000,7000 ^^)

i am trying my best to lower my parts as much i can do
but it is hard on the mind specially when you know all the work still to do :S

ShockPuppet

True. Its usually more of a pathfinding issue though, but yeah lower poly is always desirable.
We have so many buildings, im doing AO mapping which needs custom uvw unwrapping for each and i think this job will take months to finish