News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Discussions : New Medieval Town v 1.1b => incoming 2.0

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2015, 01:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbi

How could I have not put the houses on the list (hangs head in shame)  :-[
And you still have to do a corner normal house, right?

Get crackalackin

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

RedKetchup

i edited my post, and yeah i still have to do that, and i want to add more archeology restored sites.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

you can also add :

our own cows with its own texture (anim bought by me, fixed and adapted for banished by BlackLiquid CC Team)
cotton (seeds and crop) graciously provided by BlackLiquid CC Team :)

RedKetchup

i didnt worked on that tonight, not that much ...

i ve made 3 models yesterday all night till morning... and then i ve got many errants and rendez-vous today during the day.... i slept after that a couple of hours.. just a couple(too few).
i ve got world of warcraft raid to attend... and then i applied the new beta patch we got today... i ve check all my models to see if they still work ^^

good news, everything works fine , as it did before the new patch. :)

since i checks all models... i spotted a couple of things to do , i forgot (a couple of footprints here and there... a couple of clipping some other place... windows too big on some residences...) so i just fixed a couple of minor things ^^

i am tired tonight, didnt slept alot... i will just go to bed early and hopefully make a couple of model tomorrow :)
gnight

Fellow Villager

red, you are releasing next version in this week right?  ;D

Bobbi

Is not Winter until December 23rd....cross your fingers!  ;D

RedKetchup

Fellow Villager

RedKetchup

Medieval School :)

that one took alot more time than expected  :'(
or maybe because i was still tired ?? ^^

It will have 2 upgrades available, 1 brick red, 1 brick yellow.

Upgrades: Can hold 40 students instead of 30 but it takes 1 more teacher (2 instead of 1)

Fellow Villager

oh great!
i love the stone and the white.

Bobbi

The original was always one of my favorite buildings. The upgrades are lovely too. I am sorry you are so tired, though.

RedKetchup

if i want to release in exact same time as CC 1.6... i dont have much time left  :-[ i wished they waited another week / cry

(tonight, i know i have warcraft raid , i am trying to make the 6 market : grain, fruit, meat, hardware.... out of the way. they are easy and fast to do. i already made 2 of theses, 4 left to do tonight after raid)

chillzz

Quote from: RedKetchup on December 16, 2015, 06:40:10 PM
if i want to release in exact same time as CC 1.6... i dont have much time left  :-[ i wished they waited another week / cry

(tonight, i know i have warcraft raid , i am trying to make the 6 market : grain, fruit, meat, hardware.... out of the way. they are easy and fast to do. i already made 2 of theses, 4 left to do tonight after raid)

you my friend are a solo modder, versus a team of modders, thats hard to keep up with such a great amount of buildings.
go on your own pace, we'll wait with anticipation ;)
Quality above quantity and speed !
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

Bobbi

Don't stress yourself trying to meet some deadline. I eagerly anticipate both releases. If theirs releases before yours, I will play with it to try to get the new mechanics down, but I will not start a serious game until your is out too. I look forward to @RedKetchup buildings stretching as far as the eye can see.  :D Take your time and don't forget I want that second and third level corner house...or at least a second level... :-*

grammycat

Give yourself the time you need-we want you to also stay well and enjoy your holiday season.  We get great joy out of your mods, and would never want you to lose your love of creating.