News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

one thing I've always hated in Banished ...

Started by assobanana76, April 16, 2015, 02:47:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: assobanana76 on May 01, 2015, 01:24:31 AM
I'm running .. this is the link of my saved game in case anyone wants to try to solve this aenigma!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EsczcDEAr2dmtaYUlDNEszYmc/view?usp=sharing
is the first time that I share a save file and in general of GDrive ..
hope it works!  ;D
thanks!!

people would need to know which mods to load your game :P
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on May 01, 2015, 09:47:00 AM
Quote from: assobanana76 on May 01, 2015, 01:24:31 AM
I'm running .. this is the link of my saved game in case anyone wants to try to solve this aenigma!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EsczcDEAr2dmtaYUlDNEszYmc/view?usp=sharing
is the first time that I share a save file and in general of GDrive ..
hope it works!  ;D
thanks!!

people would need to know which mods to load your game :P
oh right!!
I dunno why my smartphone don't want select for copy/paste.. however u can read in the first post of my village blog New Las Vegans..
on monday I can post the mods list..
thanks
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

assobanana76

I realize that the mods are so many ..  ;D

Mods used (29):
AllTheProfessionsBox - BuildableStorageCarts - Canal - CCDecorativeItemsPack - CCOldMarket - Colorful2FloorsLittleHouses - MathieusoDecorations - FlattenTerrainTool - FogBGone - GroundTexture - ImportRUs - JapaneseFacilities - JapaneseHouses MoreWorkers - MountainFields - NasashiXiMoai - NewMedievalTown - NewRoadsAddOn - RoadBound - RocksRespawn - SmallerVendorBuildings - SmallWell - StorageShed - TighterRoadExtendedEdition - TimeIsMoney - Translucent - Treeoflife - VeganScarecrow - CCExcellentAdventure

.. but someone found a solution?

plus all also have the misfortune to have internet down until at least Wednesday (thanks Vodafone !!!)  >:(

RedKetchup

no, out ofwhat i told: build a road, log off, come back and remove it. thats hows i did it in the past.

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on May 04, 2015, 04:51:32 AM
no, out ofwhat i told: build a road, log off, come back and remove it. thats hows i did it in the past.
ok! then I try this solution as soon as Vodafone decide to give me back the phone line!  :-\ >:(
then it seems that I should not disturb the Boss, engaged with OpenGL (I do not know what I'm talking about!)!  ;D

assobanana76

RedKetchup

A Nonny Moose

Go not to the oracle, for it will say both yea and nay.

[Gone, but not forgotten. Rest easy, you are no longer banished.]
https://www.haskettfh.com/winterton-john-hensall/

Bobbi

If you get a fever, @assobanana76, you get to call off and spend all day playing banished while you recover..... ;D

assobanana76

Quote from: Bobbi on May 04, 2015, 05:02:00 PM
If you get a fever, @assobanana76, you get to call off and spend all day playing banished while you recover..... ;D
This is exactly what I did !!  ;D ;D
to discover at the end that none of the recommendations, had to solve the problem, it worked.
that road is impossible to erase !!
I have to keep me even though there is not.
I can not build on the grass previously occupied by the road ..
and so I had to rethink the whole space and, after building everything, I realized I can design much better!
I put the houses in the middle and the fields out but it would have been much better visually the opposite!

d'oh!!

paralias

@assobanana76 yesterday i had the same problem. road tiles that i couldn't delete. i did what @RedKetchup suggest but the way i delete them was strange.. with the delete tool i still couldn't delete them... then i build a crop field..for some reason the field was build on top of the problematic road tile.then i choose the delete tool and delete the road tile witch was underneath the field not the field itself

assobanana76

Quote from: paralias on May 11, 2015, 01:43:12 AM
@assobanana76 yesterday i had the same problem. road tiles that i couldn't delete. i did what @RedKetchup suggest but the way i delete them was strange.. with the delete tool i still couldn't delete them... then i build a crop field..for some reason the field was build on top of the problematic road tile.then i choose the delete tool and delete the road tile witch was underneath the field not the field itself
I can try, but even so if I'm not mistaken I had already made an attempt and in the construction of the crop could be seen four red tiles of the road and then not built ..
I'll try ..
but underneath there was the trace of the road to be built or the road built?
because if I have given the order to clear the road, it will be canceled but the tiles of grass that appear are not buildable.

paralias

Quote from: assobanana76 on May 11, 2015, 01:49:09 AM
because if I have given the order to clear the road, it will be canceled but the tiles of grass that appear are not buildable.

underneath there was the trace of the road...i don't say to you that this is the solution I'm just saying that is the first time i encounter this ..maybe all this was done by accident because i didn't plan what i did i just choose different things to try to solve the problem.at the beginning i use the flatten tool and use the cropfield to see where exactly was that problematic tile..

assobanana76

Quote from: paralias on May 11, 2015, 02:23:04 AM
Quote from: assobanana76 on May 11, 2015, 01:49:09 AM

underneath there was the trace of the road...i don't say to you that this is the solution I'm just saying that is the first time i encounter this ..maybe all this was done by accident because i didn't plan what i did i just choose different things to try to solve the problem.at the beginning i use the flatten tool and use the cropfield to see where exactly was that problematic tile..
ok .. so I should try to demolish the road (now) built, make a track, save and close before it is built then reopen and try to build on a crop, then remove the crop and (in theory) should instead remove the road below ..
correct?
I can try (why I still want to demolish everything and rebuild the contrary with the buildings exterior and interior crops)