News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Banished Update?

Started by rkelly17, October 27, 2015, 10:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rkelly17

So, when I opened Steam today Banished downloaded 13.4 MB. When I started the program the bottom of the screen said version 1.0.4, build 150902. I almost never pay attention to this, so I have no idea what it had been saying. I checked and all the dates on the main Banished files and the package files in Windata were all dated today and timed at the same time as the download from Steam. All my mods had their old dates and times.

Does anyone know anything about a general update to Banished? Was this something unique to Steam? I'm in the dark.

RedKetchup

yeah me too i see it : 13.4 MB downloaded
finished at 10:12 this morning

on the SRS website nothing, no new news
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Tilleen

There is a discussion about this on Colonial Charter:

http://colonialcharter.com/index.php/forum/tavern/2093-is-a-new-version-of-banished-coming#18545

They are essentially saying it is a beta-only update for the new mod kit that is available. No new content as yet.

ShockPuppet

I keep an eye on his server to see the file list. In the past I've been able to find new versions before he does a post about them or makes a link to them. It's very annoying actually because now I keep checking to see if there is a new modkit :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: ShockPuppet on October 27, 2015, 11:36:02 PM
It's very annoying actually because now I keep checking to see if there is a new modkit :)

HAHA  ;D

RedKetchup

NEW MODKIT !!!!!!!!!!!! /scared ALOT lol

http://www.shiningrocksoftware.com/2015-10-30-betabuild/

Beta Build! October 30, 2015

MODKIT : BanishedKit_1.0.5.151026.Beta