News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RKEditorChoice BETA13 open

Started by RedKetchup, February 03, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

I have a problem with my first post.... it is at the limit of number of caracters allowed (1000) each time i try to add at it... i need to find things to delete ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

NILLA,i think you can get away with adding addon mods your way.as long as you don't add anything that affects start conditions and add under the RK,that should work.

rkelly17

@RedKetchup, as you noted, I've been away for awhile, so I haven't followed the development of Editor Choice from the beginning. There is a strong possibility you've already answered this question. In Editor Choice, which is really impressive, do you incorporate the improved fields and orchards mods or do you use vanilla fields and orchards?

RedKetchup

Quote from: rkelly17 on June 01, 2018, 10:38:55 AM
@RedKetchup, as you noted, I've been away for awhile, so I haven't followed the development of Editor Choice from the beginning. There is a strong possibility you've already answered this question. In Editor Choice, which is really impressive, do you incorporate the improved fields and orchards mods or do you use vanilla fields and orchards?

yes, they use a very extended list of crop seeds and orchard seeds(all with fresh new graphics), you can enable the auto-pickup button, and you can make them as big as 25x25 tiles.

huyle

@RedKetchup i just added CC 1.75 along with NMT204.106 and RKeditor in a new game. are they compatible? (just 3 of them, not include any other mod)

galensgranny

@huyle , I have CC 1.62 (The Forge Awakens), RK Editor's Choice 11, and NMT2.04.  CC (any version) and RK Editor's Choice (whether Beta 11 or later), are not fully compatible.  Some things don't work.   I also have many, many other mods added.

I have my load order with NMT 2.04, then RK Editor's Choice, followed by CC.  And then things were ok as I desired them. I need to trade for some things, but that is fine with me.

Give it a try, to see if even with not all features working is fine with you.  But to get the full no problems experience of RK Editor's Choice, you won't be able to use CC.

rkelly17

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 01, 2018, 10:58:11 AM
yes, they use a very extended list of crop seeds and orchard seeds(all with fresh new graphics), you can enable the auto-pickup button, and you can make them as big as 25x25 tiles.

I just started playing and what do my wondering eyes behold? You've redrawn every freekin' building and a whole lot besides! Flowers and foliage everywhere. Oh, my! What a ton of work. And new music, too! You are incredible, my friend, just incredible.

RedKetchup

Quote from: rkelly17 on June 01, 2018, 12:18:24 PM

I just started playing and what do my wondering eyes behold? You've redrawn every freekin' building and a whole lot besides! Flowers and foliage everywhere. Oh, my! What a ton of work. And new music, too! You are incredible, my friend, just incredible.

thanks you :)

it is a whole new game :) like... Banished 2  ;D

RedKetchup

Quote from: huyle on June 01, 2018, 11:10:19 AM
@RedKetchup i just added CC 1.75 along with NMT204.106 and RKeditor in a new game. are they compatible? (just 3 of them, not include any other mod)

you need to keep in mind only 1 mod can change the starting conditions. or you get RK maps/starting or you get CC maps/starting. and that, there is nothing we can do. this is how the developper made it work.

everything else between RK and CC works together perfectly.

RK and NMT2.04 : the canal system is not compatible and totally redone. if RK is on top, you must never click on the MC icon from NMT2.04, same is you put NMT2.04 on top of the RK Ed : never click on MC icon of RK Ed. (it will be only fix at the RC or official release.

huyle

@RedKetchup hello RK, is it possible to change the capacity of material stored in a building? its like the blacksmith only store about 10 log-10 iron for once, otherwise, the bakery can stock up to 150 flour

RedKetchup

everything works in "weight" capacity. flour weight 1 ... logs weight more and iron/stone weight more than wood.
but yeah i can ask BS to stack more ... 1500 weight instead of 1000. i can do that.

Goblin Girl

If I were to enable the following mods in this order, I'm assuming it would not crash the game, *but* the Increased CC would not change the amount of copper ore harvested, since that's not found in RK Ed?  Or would it not change the amount of any of the resources since it's below RK Ed?  Or are you going to tell me I have to not be lazy and just check it myself?   :P

• RK Ed Choice
  • Increased CC
  • Inedible Wheat
  • Inedible Beef
  • Inedible Mutton
  • Inedible Pork
  • Kid Animal Shed Cheese
  • Megamod 1
  • Megamod 2
  • Megamod 3

RedKetchup

since it is below RK Ed it will only increase the materials that arent inside RK Ed.

Goblin Girl

So if it were above, it would increase copper ore harvested, even though that's not in CC?  The ways of mods are mysterious to me, truly.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Goblin Girl on June 02, 2018, 11:42:59 AM
So if it were above, it would increase copper ore harvested, even though that's not in CC?  The ways of mods are mysterious to me, truly.
i have no idea if copper is included in that CC mod. i would need to ask @kralyerg
if it is included, it will. if it is inexistent in that mod, it wont.