News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Jinxie - WIP Mods

Started by Jinxiewinxie, February 08, 2019, 07:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

Jinxiewinxie

It was pretty satisfying to create my own rabbit meat file, though, since that is a new thing haha XD

kid1293

Welcome! :) :)

I would not be surprised if even sardines are in CC.  ;D
It is a constant struggle to find things to do.

Abandoned

Rabbit hutches and rabbit meat a welcome addition to game  :) very nice.  Looking forward to release.

RedKetchup

Quote from: kid1293 on March 04, 2019, 03:23:13 PM
Welcome! :) :)

I would not be surprised if even sardines are in CC.  ;D
It is a constant struggle to find things to do.

almost did it with the seafood farms ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Jinxiewinxie

I'm starting to dislike my "Slate" roof texture quite a bit. During testing, I find myself almost never using it to build it up a town XD I'm thinking of maybe changing it up to either a different color (green would match trees?) or de-saturated so its just a plain stone. Maybe if folks really like a colored version, I could keep that but then add in a new plain one? Here's some different color options I've been thinking about, with Roof1 being the Slate I'm using now.

I think Roof4_B would look really nice with the base game textures (Roof2 and Roof3)

Abandoned

:) I do like that currant roof #1 blue slate color very much, it is very pretty and different.  Of the textures show I also like #7 that has a greenish tint to it.  I prefer the hint of color rather than just the grey slate.

RedKetchup

i like the best the 1,5,6,7
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

galensgranny

I also like your current slate roof, #1.  The greenish slate roof, #7, would be nice to have.  Of the grey roofs, a darker gray color might look best with stone buildings, if one wants more of a contrast.  I like all your options, with my favorites being #1, #2, #4, and #'s 5, 6 and 7.  I would not be able to only pick just one!  :)

kid1293

I say #1
The first impression always counts for something.

Jinxiewinxie

Hmmmmm, thank you all! Its definitely food for thought =) I won't remove the blue #1 but I may see if I'm up for adding some of the other colors. Its not a terribly large amount of work or filesize space, so it might be worth it if only to make myself happy to see more options XD

Jinxiewinxie

Progress, slow but sure XD I keep going back to change things or remake buildings I wasn't in love with =)

Public Notice Board (Town Hall functionality) and Barn:

Redone Church (totes in love now, heh):

Everything so far, except for all the houses and a few deco pieces I didn't put down:

I'm pretty stoked =) Still need to make a few buildings but not much left to do, huzzah!

brads3

does the TH board bring nomads?there are some nice pieces in this mod set.

Jinxiewinxie

It does, the same as a regular town hall would. I don't mind nomads myself, its just a quick "deny" if I'm not in the mood for 'em.

Abandoned

That unique notice board town hall and barn look really nice, and the church too.  What a great set, I will certainly look forward to using it.  :)