News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Jinxie - WIP Mods

Started by Jinxiewinxie, February 08, 2019, 07:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

It fills out automagically. If you have 40 icons you get 3 rows.

Jinxiewinxie

I'm DYING for some feedback on the Festival Park set.. I want to move on to working on another idea but don't want to get caught up in too many different tasks going on at once XD

I think next I'm going to go for a little Storybook style village, with these as inspiration:

I'm really liking the green+tan/cream+wood color happening in these and the general storybook style shapes =)

Abandoned

I will try to take a look at Festival Park set either later tonight or in the morning sometime. It looks terrific and change to tool bar is good. 

Storybook Village is great idea  :)  I like the first 2 pictures very much, especially the color scheme of the first one.  Adorable.  :)

Jinxiewinxie

Thank you! I'm happy to make changes or add some different deco parts. I left out the tables of food as deco but now the Thanksgiving menu looks a bit bare..

I've been thinking of the Storybook style buildings since way back when I first started Bitty Village but keep getting distracted by trying to finish projects or getting excited about something else.. Easter had me up in arms about some more deco, heh XD I'm also kind of excited to make my own little Turkey Roost since I worked so hard on that Turkey model for this current set.

Abandoned

Turkey is so cool  8)  I really like the rabbit hutch and deco rabbits.  It is nice you are coming up with projects you can enjoy doing  :)  Just be sure to pace yourself so you do not get stressed and spoil the fun of doing them  :)

Jinxiewinxie

Quote from: Abandoned on April 29, 2019, 03:03:20 PM
I discovered small thing with Bitty Forester.  It has an upgrade button that requires Artisan Script.  I remember you were thinking of Artisan but decided against it.  I am using beta version so maybe already removed.  That is the only button I found so far, I do not have all the buildings in the set built.

I uploaded a new version of Bitty Village with the upgrade option removed and then released that Artisan Forester just by itself (no fancy build requirements, its just a smaller forester with faster growing trees). =)

Abandoned

I tried out Festive Parks and I really like it  :)  Very nice and decorative.  Seated people placement is a bit tricky especially at the picnic table but I did get them seated, wedding guests on the benches too.  Really  8)  The only thing I thought of for Thanksgiving deco piece would be a picnic table with a pumpkin pie on it.  I think it is Kid Bakery Garden that bakes pumpkin pies which is a good mod to use at that time of year.  Another fall deco piece could be corn stalks standing up and tied together - I don't know how else to describe it  :D  Halloween is really special, the cat and the ravens  8), I placed a raven on the ground and one on the table.  A lot of fun  :)  Icons and tool bar good also.

Jinxiewinxie

Thank you so much for taking a peek! I'm so relieved that you like it so far =D I'll add those pieces you suggested and get this squared away =)

Jinxiewinxie

Quote from: Abandoned on April 29, 2019, 08:34:45 PM
I tried out Festive Parks and I really like it  :)  Very nice and decorative.  Seated people placement is a bit tricky especially at the picnic table but I did get them seated, wedding guests on the benches too.  Really  8)  The only thing I thought of for Thanksgiving deco piece would be a picnic table with a pumpkin pie on it.  I think it is Kid Bakery Garden that bakes pumpkin pies which is a good mod to use at that time of year.  Another fall deco piece could be corn stalks standing up and tied together - I don't know how else to describe it  :D  Halloween is really special, the cat and the ravens  8), I placed a raven on the ground and one on the table.  A lot of fun  :)  Icons and tool bar good also.

We have pie!

That was fun XD I made a pumpkin and an apple and then added some food plate deco items. The food plates need to sit on something and that something often changes colors so I would have had a bunch of tables to go with each food plate.. instead I just made another deco table that comes in the 3 wood colors. Folks can place down a table and then F-Key through the Food Plate deco item to get the one they want (meat, veg, bread, pies) =)

I'll get started on those corn stalks next =D

Abandoned

oh, that is just too cool  8)  The pies look fantastic, so do the other foods.  I'm getting hungry  ;D

Jinxiewinxie

These totally look like dried corn stalk decorations:

I was going off of something like this for inspiration:

brads3

the indians got excited when they spotted the turkey. they'll be trying to shoot arrows and have it for dinner.

Jinxiewinxie

I *was* considering adding an archery contest park! =D

Jinxiewinxie

@Abandoned Thank you for helping me test and for sharing your ideas! The released version includes the newly added food items (also put in a place-able wedding cake) and corn stalks =)

Abandoned

:) You're welcome @Jinxiewinxie and thank you for adding pies and corn stalks, they look great.