News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Jinxie - WIP Mods

Started by Jinxiewinxie, February 08, 2019, 07:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

I agree. Numbers seem fine. Rabbits are small (no bison) :)

Jinxiewinxie

Phew! Glad to hear the numbers look alright =) ty both!

Abandoned

;D  Regarding more of these  :) ducks and geese would be nice.  It is nice these are separate pieces to pick and choose, I don't think I would want pigeons or camels, but crocodiles would go with Kid Swamp Thing, a good cure for mother frog invasion.  :)  Rabbits and chickens look great.

Abandoned

:) Regarding a pond for ducks and geese - this is in my opinion the prettiest pond in the game - Red's separate NMT3 Fish Pond.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1568.msg32773#msg32773

Jinxiewinxie

I consulted Mr. Red too and I think I'll bring the production down just a bit, so about ~400 total food but it leans heavily towards more eggs than chicken =) I'll probably use the same numbers for other fowl (turkey meat maybe just a bit more than chicken since they're a bit bigger in size). Coop should be ready for release after a bit more testing.

taniu

@ Jinxiewinxie ;D Breeding birds.I was thinking of adding something exotic to the game - of course @ Redetchup will end Rise of the Pharaoh. Greetings

taniu

@Jinxiewinxie :D I am sending a few bird houses. Egypt reminds me of pyramids and poles, and of course Nile with crocodiles - it would be nice to have an exotic farm? but this is just my suggestion? : :-\ Greetings
ps, what do you think about this proposal - @Redkytchup pond - is fantastic - but too small for crocodile breeding - I thought about a rectangular pond - a bit like a river

Jinxiewinxie

Quote from: taniu on May 08, 2019, 02:50:34 AM
@Jinxiewinxie :D I am sending a few bird houses. Egypt reminds me of pyramids and poles, and of course Nile with crocodiles - it would be nice to have an exotic farm? but this is just my suggestion? : :-\ Greetings
ps, what do you think about this proposal - @Redkytchup pond - is fantastic - but too small for crocodile breeding - I thought about a rectangular pond - a bit like a river

I think I could do something like the tall one and make a few decorative bird houses on a stand (almost like a mailbox, but a bird house?) =)

Maybe just decorative place-able crocodiles? That way you could put up some fencing around an existing river and set some crocs down and call it a farm maybe?

Also, chicken coop didn't have many accessories so I tried my hand at making a feeder. Usually they're sort of long and rectangle shaped or small and round but I like the boxy look of things:

You can sort of tell they're a feeder and waterer dealio yeah? XD

Jinxiewinxie

Well, I released it without feedback on the feeders XD I love them and that's what counts, eh? Maybe. We shall see, hehe

Storybook is still on the backburner because I kind of sort of probably need to go back through Bitty Village and fix the image files it uses so that its a smaller mod and that's kind of important. Maybe. I'm not sure if its worth the trouble of fixing it, its not overly huge as-is if you account for the idea that it has every. single. building/structure/workplace in the game included in it, and then some XD

At the very least I'm going to finish this little Housing Add On that I've been working on (it has the smaller + smarter image situation happening already, phew!) and then maybe I can turn my attention to a Turkey Roost and maybe a cute Goat Yard =)

Jinxiewinxie

Maybe just ducks and geese for eggs and duckmeat XD Swans would be a pretty deco item for a pond though or along a riverbank =)

taniu

@1I introduced breeding birds [poultry] - which we eat - meat and eggs -
I did not mean birds on the pond - swans.Greetings

taniu

@Jinxiewinxie :D Thank you very much for the chicken coop - I think you will also add turkeys? ;D
I showed you a few proposals for a bird house and specifically for pigeons? but can there be other birds or something? one picture liked it - a cage for parrots?1_max (1).jpg,5_max (1).jpg Greetings

Jinxiewinxie

Those are the two that I thought were recreatable in game and I'll see if I can make some progress on them for you after I finish up a Turkey Roost and maybe a couple side projects =)

taniu

@1 :D I am sorry that I did not understand you - I also support your idea - ponds would be beautiful - they could be exotic - add flamingos or other birds - storks etc. Geetings

taniu

@Jinxiewinxie :D I have an idea - or maybe in one cage, put 3 breeding animals or more eg chickens, rabbits, pigeons - or another set? - meat production would be random or is it possible to do?
ps do I like this colorful bird house? Greetings :-\