News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Production Spreadsheet.

Started by Tilleen, September 29, 2015, 03:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilleen

I have been trying to create a spreadsheet that has the production (per industry) and information on the resources similar to the one on the CC webpages, but for standard Banished and any mods. May be including CC, but we will see.

Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Kgl0dv0ltddLLfr88BxmhbYmuV4itFmsAPVa3eNGUaQ/edit?usp=sharing

Currently contains:

• Items - List of all resources available to the game, trade prices, weights etc.
  • Production - List of all Industries what they produce, what is required for that production, profit, food value of the produce over the original.
  • Complex Production - A complex production sheet, only very few items, unless I include CC.
  • Buildings - List of all buildings in Banished and the mods on this site, a very few from CC.

It is by no means complete, but it may be useful, I am a bit short on the actual production recipes for a lot of the industries.

Let me know if it is worth continuing. Note, if you can edit this I have stuffed up for the moment :-)

Thanks.

chillzz

you might take a look at banishedinfo.com under :

wiki > resources
tools > trade calculator
tools > size calvulator

here you can find all numbers for basic Banished resources.
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

A Nonny Moose

Can't open your spreadsheet without signing on to Google.  Foo!
Go not to the oracle, for it will say both yea and nay.

[Gone, but not forgotten. Rest easy, you are no longer banished.]
https://www.haskettfh.com/winterton-john-hensall/

Tilleen

I have changed the link to this one: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Kgl0dv0ltddLLfr88BxmhbYmuV4itFmsAPVa3eNGUaQ/edit?usp=sharing

I don't really know why, maybe because I was using the "Drive" link instead of the "Docs" link?

A Nonny Moose

Go not to the oracle, for it will say both yea and nay.

[Gone, but not forgotten. Rest easy, you are no longer banished.]
https://www.haskettfh.com/winterton-john-hensall/

Tilleen

Have updated the spread sheet to include "Food Value". What it means is, if the value of the food is worth more than the food used to create it. Green is good. So assuming I have got my numbers right, Cheese is not better than just drinking the Milk, but the meat products (Steak, Lamb Chops, and Roast) are, and so is Cake and Apple Pie, because it is more than one food group.

I have said that a food that is in more than one food group (protein, fruit...) is worth one for each group that it is in.

Not actually sure if "The Old Bakery" puts food into more than one group, and I don't think there is any way of telling with out looking at the code, or getting the Author to tell me.

RedKetchup

bakery ?

bread : 16 flours => 9 to 12 bread at 4 value, Grain

cake : 8 flour, 4 honey => 16 to 20 cakes at 4 value , Grain

pie : 8 flour, 4 honey, 6 apple => 16 to 20 pie at 6 value , Grain | Fruit
pie : 8 flour, 4 honey, 6 cherry => same
pie : 8 flour, 4 honey, 6 pecan => same

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Tilleen

Thanks,

The bakery I was talking about is the one done by @embx61.

I would have thought the pecan pie would be Grain and Protein, but then I suppose it could not be just pie and would have to be "Pecan Pie"

RedKetchup

embx61

Bread: 16 flour -> 20/24 value 1 - Grain
Cake: 12 flour, 6 eggs -> 14/18 value 2 - Grain
Apple Pie 12 flour, 6 eggs, 8 apples -> 12/16 value 3  - Grain | Fruit

16 flour x 1 so 20/24 is 8 profit for educated | 24-16
12 flour x 1 + 6x2 eggs so 14/18 = 12 profit for educated | 36-24
12 flour x 1 + 6x2 eggs + 8x1 apples so 12/16 = 16 profit for educated  | 48-32

More ingredients in one product and the profit goes up more was my way of thinking.

I did not want the profits to be really high as it makes trading a breeze IMHO.
I asked the community to give feedback about the numbers I used but no responses so far so I guess the values are acceptable.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

Tilleen

Thanks @embx61 and @RedKetchup for your input.

I think that your calculations for the profit for your apple pie are out @embx61.

Note the sheet automatically calculates the values for the profit and food value.

I find it interesting to note, for the The Old Bakery it is better for the people to eat Bread and for the Medieval bakery it is better for them to eat Pie.

RedKetchup

50% of the time i just try to make it so the profit end up in the 'ale' profit range.
the other 50% i just double the amount +1 value.

embx61

oops!

I did my calcs quickly as I working on the farmhouses and took a short break and stumbled on this thread

Apple Pie should be 3x16 is 48-32 = 16 profit. I had 18 instead of 16 in my head for some reason.  :-[

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

Tilleen

Updated.

See original post for details.