News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Abandoned - Newburg - Part 2 - Story 5 NWS

Started by Abandoned, Today at 06:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

Intro

This story is a continuation of Newburg Story 1.  Jenser and Shie, river boatmen from the other side of the world, and you, eager explorer, left Newburg in the late spring of year 20 NWT.  You were off to see the world, to explore the area, and to hopefully find stops for a new trade route.  You found Rainbow Falls of story 2, Green Pastures of story 3, and Fisherman's Cove of story 4, before returning now to Newburg in late summer of year 21 NWT.

The map and mods are the same as in Newburg Story 1 except Mega Mod Deco Animals mod was added for this story:

Map seed # 413244047   Valley,  Small,  Mild,  Disasters Off, North Easy (5 Families, seeds, animals)

Mods activated for this map and load order are:

Map Changing and Starting Mods:   Banished UI Maps

Tweak Mods:  Fishing Dock +25%

Major or Must Have Mods:    An Empty Square, Nomads (Kid), North 7, Nordic Stone Hut, Stone Tools, Kid Alotofseeds Trader 2, Kid WorkPlace Village, Mini Buildings

Supporting Mods:   Deco Tombstones, Kid Animal Barn Plus, Kid Deco Farm Animals, Kid Fruit and Nut, Kid Hedgerow, Kid HouseBoat, Kid Market Food, Kid Wind Sawmill, Small Well, Tiny Quary

Oh, eager explorer, I have so much to tell you.  While you've been settling into the longhouse, I've been spending time with my two daughters who stayed behind when we went exploring.  I've also been talking to my neighbors.  We've been gone only a little over a year but a lot has happened in that time.  I'll tell you all about it.